sharetrader
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Be interesting to see a comparison with harmoney for value/fees,if anyone is interested?

Can anyone explain the establishment fee of 250/500.does the lender or squirrel get that? Seems a bit steep?Tks

Squirrel gets that. Its cheaper than Harmoney which has a minimum 300.00 fee for unsecured loans (Harmoney have faced pressure over their fees).

Has anyone seen any loans to invest in yet?

Looks like the site is having problems at the moment. No matter what i do in dashboard i get the eŕror below

"Something went wrong

Something went wrong, best to go back to the page you just came from and try again."

I withdrew my 1K inital funding on Friday. Fed up of checking in and NO loans to see and pick from. Will give them time to mature before trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Looks like the site is having problems at the moment. No matter what i do in dashboard i get the eŕror below

"Something went wrong

Something went wrong, best to go back to the page you just came from and try again."
    Can anyone get past the dashboard? Im still getting "Something went wrong

I am having that problem along with I assume everyone else.
    Last edited by unhuman; 07-11-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Going by the stats along the bottom of the borrow section it would appear that at least there is now one borrower looking for a loan.

Hey Saamee, how did you withdraw your funds? I've signed up and transferred some funds into Squirrel but cannot see the function where you can transfer funds back into your bank account. Do you have to contact them and request a transfer of funds?

Quote Originally Posted by unhuman View Post
    Squirrel gets that. Its cheaper than Harmoney which has a minimum 300.00 fee for unsecured loans (Harmoney have faced pressure over their fees).

Has anyone seen any loans to invest in yet?
    Is that fee not expensive? I mean what do the banks charge? I thought p2p was meant to be cheaper than banks? Or is it just easier to get the loan loan on p2p? As far as I recall the interest rates are lower with p2p than banks.