sharetrader
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Yep - I just released them

So this is how it seems to work - when you release heaps it seems to cycle through them - with only 1 sold every 5 minutes or so even if there are orders waiting they seem to match 1 at a time ~ every 5 mins

Loans that remain on the market (and nothing new has sold in last 25 mins or so)

5 Years - with balances over $500 - But most under $600
    3 Years - with balances over $500 - But most under $600
    2-year loans

I have a small number Im not releasing today - but will release over the next week

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Yep - I just released them

So this is how it seems to work - when you release heaps it seems to cycle through them - with only 1 sold every 5 minutes or so even if there are orders waiting they seem to match 1 at a time ~ every 5 mins

Loans that remain on the market (and nothing new has sold in last 25 mins or so)

5 Years - with balances over $500 - But most under $600
    3 Years - with balances over $500 - But most under $600
    2-year loans

I have a small number Im not releasing today - but will release over the next week
    As an investor in these loans of yours - I received Emails from Squirrel saying you have been matched but you need to accept or decline.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Heads up to any fellow sharetrader users and squirrel money investors - Not 100% confirmed yet but it is likely in the next 24-72 hours I will be testing out the 2nd hand markets for selling squirrel loans (around 30 of them).

I will post feedback re how I get on, These are all good loans and all within 0.2% of the maximum interest rate for the term that they are.

If you don't have $ waiting in squirrel and you want a chance at getting these loans you might want to put some in ASAP
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Its nice to know how easy it goes. I imagine that lots of smallish loans would sell easier than a couple of bigger ones but there would be more fees involved. If these sell well it might be the answer to my concern about being able to get money out if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Its nice to know how easy it goes. I imagine that lots of smallish loans would sell easier than a couple of bigger ones but there would be more fees involved. If these sell well it might be the answer to my concern about being able to get money out if needed.
    Yes smaller loans are easier to sell infact anything over $501 sells noticeably slower. All my loans started out as loans between $500-$900, That said since I posted here about it someone has taken all the 5 year loans between $500-$600

Still on the market
    3 Year loans with balances less then $500
    2 Year loans with balances less then $500

No more 2 & 5 years left now at all - only 3 years

Only 2 x 3year @ 8.5% everything else is gone now - and there will be no more

Expecting interest rate to come up soon so a lot more loans will come your way. Just leave the worrying to those who will need your dough sometime soon

The last 10 days I have had all my new loans filled @ 9% / 5 Years on the same day orders were placed.

Happy

More investors wanting Loans, waiting for Borrowers funds......

SM 5YR.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    More investors wanting Loans, waiting for Borrowers funds......

SM 5YR.jpg
    Gaps getting even wider... Like 7K of investor funds available for now 142K borrowers wanting loans!

SM 5YR.jpg