sharetrader
Page 100 of 160 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1593

Thread: Tegel IPO

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not up on NZX yet, should be early July.
    Right thanks couta
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Anyone know ex.date for 4.1c divi ?
    12 July according to the Appendix 7

Banned

I'm in for the divvy, result was okay and the stock is quite liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm in for the divvy, result was okay and the stock is quite liquid.
    Not a bad choice Couta. You might have to hold for a bit though, could see it dropping after the dividend payment but it will climb back up. I see the possible low around $1.05, but should stablise after the divvy.

Slide 6 in preso has some nice charts.

If you take their revenue and divide by production ou get a good feel for pricing of the finished product (say yield per tonne)

f17 yield was $6,152/tonne down from $6,252/tonne in F16

Current (average prices) are 5.8% less than FY15

I'd say talk of increased prices is just wishful thinking - chicken is really just chicken after all - winning consumer preference on price.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Not a bad choice Couta. You might have to hold for a bit though, could see it dropping after the dividend payment but it will climb back up. I see the possible low around $1.05, but should stablise after the divvy.
    I can't see it dropping to that level, I wouldn't be buying for the divvy if I could. The market has given the result a pass grade, otherwise the price would be down on yesterday IMO.

Yes back in @ 1.16 ...see if I can make another profitable trade ....good to see some support at these levels

End of the day with 60,000+ more kiwis p.a + tourism growth ...and chicken a increasing favourite food choice .... I'd be very surprised to see
    TGH not keep on a slow but steady growth path (well till some mega International BUYs them)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Good to see your confidence guys. I'll wait a few days and see where the SP leads before topping up

Guru

TGH failed at 1.21 (1.23) resistance level..and the FY announcement failed to ignite the sharprice to cause a break out....could be the end of another sucker rally, folks.
    On the positive side the chart still seems bullish although weakening as the sucker rally dissipates..

See detailed Chart on the Using TA to time entries and exits thread Post #283
    Last edited by Hoop; 27-06-2017 at 02:57 PM.

the old 53 week trick eh...fooled some into thinking they'd met guidance but the market overall has voted and seems unimpressed, down 5 cents before the result and 2 cents after it. I'm thinking the shares just like their chicken will be on super special for quite some time. A sustained commodity glut is exactly that no matter how you slice and dice it, just ask the Saudi's or the Russians !

Other than the obvious 53 week trick I wonder if the other beagle has time to go sniffing and digging into their accounts looking for any less obvious accounting tricks, (this hound too busy barking up other trees). Come in Snoopy !
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-06-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine