sharetrader
Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1593

Thread: Tegel IPO

Quote Originally Posted by Meextr View Post
    Tegel hits 130 there must be some confidence out there.
    Yeah wishing I re-purchased when I had a chance ....instead funds gone elsewhere ....I'm sure there will be a few happy TGH buyers around with this bullish move of late
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah wishing I re-purchased when I had a chance ....instead funds gone elsewhere ....I'm sure there will be a few happy TGH buyers around with this bullish move of late
    If they went into your MCR I am sure you won't be complaining.

No different trading accounts but yes my ASX trading has been on fire of late....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I'm picking there will be some resistance at the 1:30 level
    There was support there ($1.30) which failed after a couple of tests , then it turned into resistance, and now we are back !

TGH-S-R.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I sold out today. I earnt back all the money I lost through the IPO so that was rewarding considering it was my biggest loss of 2016.

Reason I sold out is I don't think TGH is worth much more than $1.30. They hit the very bottom of wide guidance. Haven't had any runs of the board and it's been a bit of a shambles. Shares are now out of Eskrow and there are plenty of risks. As a result I think a 20% discount on IPO results are fair. The short term upside at $1.30 is not enough for me to continue with the risks. Might buy some more if it drops below $1.20 again.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    No different trading accounts but yes my ASX trading has been on fire of late....
    Today also it went up. TGH Closed at $1.290 on a volume of 1296,000 (appreciated by 2.38%).So far it is looking bullish.

It closed in Australia 1.250 +0.070 +5.93%

It is not a bad day for chickens and they outperformed the market.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    Today also it went up. TGH Closed at $1.290 on a volume of 1296,000 (appreciated by 2.38%).So far it is looking bullish.

It closed in Australia 1.250 +0.070 +5.93%

It is not a bad day for chickens and they outperformed the market.
    Waiting for chickens coming home to roost, but not keeping all my eggs in one basket.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I sold out today. I earnt back all the money I lost through the IPO so that was rewarding considering it was my biggest loss of 2016.

Reason I sold out is I don't think TGH is worth much more than $1.30. They hit the very bottom of wide guidance. Haven't had any runs of the board and it's been a bit of a shambles. Shares are now out of Eskrow and there are plenty of risks. As a result I think a 20% discount on IPO results are fair. The short term upside at $1.30 is not enough for me to continue with the risks. Might buy some more if it drops below $1.20 again.
    I am guessing that was your plan all along, good effort turning the loss around.

I think there is enough support out there for a continuing range above 130, what Affinity decides to do could break the bulls back so I am watching closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Meextr View Post
    Waiting for chickens coming home to roost, but not keeping all my eggs in one basket.
    I am also the same not keeping all my eggs in one basket but I love food, airlines, hotels and restaurants. They have more legs. Still we find attractive companies globally in above areas.

By the way, Tegel is moving on volume.

$1.310$0.020 / 1.55%

Trades 135
    Value $1,402,608.09
    Volume 1,072,335
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 04-07-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Quite a steep looking month, surely it is due for a pullback... happy if it hits 140 before then.