sharetrader
Page 75 of 160 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Tegel IPO

percy

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    another downgrade is not coming... No news is actually good news - the market is just erratic and speculative.

Will wait for it to plateau a little, then i will accumulate a large portion before the results land on 27th of june.

Be sure to hold me to account come the results in june...
    "we will remember."
    Last edited by percy; 09-05-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "we will remember."
    Wife bought large pre cooked chook yesterday
    Easily
    Fed four of us over two days
    Curiosity led me to check the brand which was Waitoa An Ingram number
    DYOR

Another downgrade is not coming... no news is actually good news - the market is just erratic and speculative.

Will wait for it to plateau a little, then I will accumulate a large portion before the results land on 27th of June.

BE SURE TO HOLD ME TO ACCOUNT COME THE RESULTS IN JUNE...
    Not a bad call, definitely value at the current sp if npat guidance is achieved. Perhaps market sentiment will change on result day if TGH can show that they can hit their forecasts.

Edit: has there been a downgrade from the half year guidance? I can't seem to find anything
    Last edited by JoeGrogan; 09-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Banned

Another downgrade is not coming... no news is actually good news - the market is just erratic and speculative.

Will wait for it to plateau a little, then I will accumulate a large portion before the results land on 27th of June.

BE SURE TO HOLD ME TO ACCOUNT COME THE RESULTS IN JUNE...
    Well your not alone as others such as Commonwealth bank of Australia added 4 million shares to their holding not long ago, so they obviously see value. Might get all clucky yet and join you, haven't bet on a horse for yonks, so why not try a chicken instead.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well your not alone as others such as Commonwealth bank of Australia added 4 million shares to their holding not long ago, so they obviously see value. Might get all clucky yet and join you, haven't bet on a horse for yonks, so why not try a chicken instead.
    I'm thinking of going in around $1. I imagine the next dividend will be about 4 cents so a pretty good dividend yield. In saying that I have absolutely no confidence in the Tegel leadership team so I'll probably stay away. Interestingly Inghams seems to be doing OK since the IPO launch.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Not a bad call, definitely value at the current sp if npat guidance is achieved. Perhaps market sentiment will change on result day if TGH can show that they can hit their forecasts.

Edit: has there been a downgrade from the half year guidance? I can't seem to find anything
    Hi Joe

The December interim and the following forecasts for FY2016 fell short of the high expectations set out in the IPO.

The market holds a grudge, will take some time for the company to be back in favour for the retail investor - 48 days to go
    Last edited by hardt; 09-05-2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: syntax is nice

IMO

Was hoping Rod Oram on National radio today could shed some light on why the chairman left; when he discussed Tegel but he hadn't heard anything ; nada.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    CBA has been buying since IPO last year and steadily added on to its stake, even as the sp has been going down and down. But for their buying, sp will definitely be less than $1.00. So they better hope they are right as they have been wrong so far.

Meanwhile, can recall CEO of IQE suddenly resigning and likewise, Bryan Mogridge at PGC to name 2. No reasons given and the sp of both companies tell the story.

Then, there's Jenny Shipley of Mainzeal who resigned just before the company collapsed.

Cannot be a good thing for any company to have the Chairman suddenly resign without giving a reason.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-05-2017 at 10:38 AM.

To add to the gossip....

The previous CEO left rather quickly after having a disagreement in regards to 'direction' with the PE owners....

It looks we have found support.

Will definitely have another substantial shareholder announcement next week...