sharetrader

Hybrid View

Has there been an incident or a scenario where our ST MOD explained why someone is banned? Otherwise, I say that ST MOD is either of the accounting and/or auditing profession and got tickled badly when PT and Roger were questioning about accounting/auditing procedures Yeah, banning both sane and prolific contributors for something so trivial to me is hard sometimes to comprehend.

Dilettante

Yes RGR367 I would have hoped (and still do) that with the numerous posters voicing their concern and disagreement with these decisions, that an explanation and reconsideration maybe forthcoming. I hope the moderators reevaluate their decision.

There have been times I've felt I have probably pushed some boundaries but still haven't earnt myself a ban yet. What they posted most likely really pushed the Mods buttons. I suppose we have to remember this forum isnt a democracy and we are here as guests of the forum owners. Out stay our welcome and theres going to be a consequence. Is there a guide on what activity earns what type of ban? Defamatory posts, abuse of Members, abuse of Mods/ Owners, profanity earn what sort of ban? Do you get a warning shot across the bow before a ban? One month seems like quite a long time, what about PT? Seems like BFM did something outrageously bad since he seems to be gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    ...I suppose we have to remember this forum isnt a democracy and we are here as guests of the forum owners. Out stay our welcome and theres going to be a consequence...
    The flipside is the owners will receive no value if the contributors and readers stop coming. I personally like the debates, they make me think. Even the heated ones don't worry me as long as they play the ball and don't get too personal.