sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Hybrid View

Thanks iceman, while I am not sure it is helpful to name here individual posters who's posts seem to be treated differently than the posts of others (but I do understand what you are talking about ) - I do agree with the general gist of your post.

You are not the only one who is occasionally wondering whether the moderation of this forum is in some cases putting personal views, biases (or just relationships?) over equal treatment and fairness towards all posters.

I think this is a pity. This could be a still much greater platform for sharing views and opinions if it would provide a plainer playing field and a bit more transparency.

Obviously - I do realise that we are all only guests on this forum ... and I assume the moderation team will indicate pretty soon, whether we overstayed our welcome. Lets hope that the recent incidents help to make this a better forum.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Is it true some of the members are on strike? Please clarify anyone in the know - I'd hate to be a scab! Solidarity Brothers....?
    When is the strike due to start.?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Already I believe thru the grapevine
    Must be a very local [Auckland] strike,as it has had no affect down here.!