MBJ.being a student of the injustice system, you well know that ignorance of the law is no excuse. So by ignoring the ignoreee, is this a sign of my ignorance or am I merely just another ignorant ignoror. I'm having trouble coming to grips with that...in fact I'm gnawing on the knowing and could use some guidance.... as could you apparently. Lets keep it simple...just don't read anything from posters that have exhibited anti-MBJ sentiment or inclination....but hang on ..just a quick peek..you know you want to...we all have been guilty. I like to think of it as glass half full behaviour ..always looking for betterment and improvement in the status quo. Judith Collins is living proof of this positivity.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
Ignore list.
Advise posters they have been placed on an ignore list and who the anonymous poster is that has done so.
1. If a poster gets too many he may realise that he is not flavour of the month generally speaking and as a consequence may apply more thought to what he is saying.
2. In order to prevent ongoing discourse and unwarranted ignore, ie ganging up, if a poster ignores someone it becomes valid for two weeks and the ignore cannot be removed.
This stops you ignoring someone and then sneaking back for a look and carrying on as before.
I am guilty of this.
It would also make you think before ignoring someone in the first place which may make the ignoree in turn think about what he/she has said.
Just a suggestion, ignore it by all means.