sharetrader

Thread: New Forum Rules

Hybrid View

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    One issue that I think causes quite a bit of angst and niggle between posters is when someone is misquoted, particularly when I like collecting pictures of unicorns and taking long walks down the beach
    Not sure that makes sense Daytr?

Have you ever tried to get a committee to write a letter?
    It doesn't work. Someone has to prepare a draft that others can modify until an agreed solution is reached.

I think Vince is going about this project the wrong way. Here's what should happen IMO:
    1 Vince publishes a draft set of rules (he must have some already that are used to ban or unban posters)
    2 The draft rules to include the punishments for transgressions so everyone knows what to expect when they cross the line.
    3 Members get the opportunity to comment on any of the proposed rules and penalties they don't like or wish to change.
    4 Vince reviews the comments and publishes a final revised set of rules and penalties.
    5 We then all know what is allowed and what is not.
    6 The rules are applied by STMOD without fear or favour.

Easy!

Very good! Ha ha. But lets leave the unicorns out of this. I mean what did they ever do to you.... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Not sure that makes sense Daytr?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.