sharetrader

Thread: New Forum Rules

Threaded View

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Elections thread is where behaviour gets most out of hand with a succession of very left wing commentators attempting to impose their point of view on everyone else by non-stop posting. I have counted and commented on where one of these people have posted 5 times in succession (several times) with no other poster getting a word in. They are also quick to call other posters fascists, racist any other hateful label they can think of. They are there every day without letting up in their attempt to impose a party line and politically correct thinking. I suggest rules that (a) no poster may post more than one post at a time (b) posters may not put up more than 2 posts per day on any one thread (c) posters can only post on alternate days (d) personal abuse of other posters is out including labeling them as fascist or racist.
    cheers,
    The Major
    Absolutely Major - also if you were a communist dedicated to the overthrow of the capitalist system we love so well then you would be justifiably miffed to be called merely ' left wing '

I'm sure communists get hurt feelings too when they get mislabeled
    Last edited by Crackity; 14-12-2015 at 07:34 PM.