sharetrader
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

I've been following a company called FGR - First Graphene Ltd. From memory, they have the most cost effective way of producing graphene. They have come up with a cheap graphene layer you spray on building materials so they are fire retardant. I watched the shares go from 7 cents to 12 to 19 to where they are now at 17. I recently bought some options at 8 cents. See where they go.

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    I've been following a company called FGR - First Graphene Ltd. From memory, they have the most cost effective way of producing graphene. They have come up with a cheap graphene layer you spray on building materials so they are fire retardant. I watched the shares go from 7 cents to 12 to 19 to where they are now at 17. I recently bought some options at 8 cents. See where they go.
    Interesting find - the options structure is very unusual though. Never seen a scaled strike price like that.

Strike = $0.15 on or before 08/08/2019, after this date becomes
    Strike = $0.20 on or before 08/08/2020 after this date becomes
    Strike = $0.25 on or before 08/08/2021 else expire.

An odd valuation case

Last edited by Dej; 19-01-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Interesting - I see FGR and DTZ as good ways to expose. However i cant quite work out the physical/chemical difference between the end product - graphene quantum nano dotz (DTZ) and FGR graphene end product. DOTZ product seems have more application in lighting/pain while FGR is focused on battery/strengthening. These kind of companies do always make me nervous - new tech and it seems that this product is better in every aspect - strength, flexibility, conductivity. But will is these producers make money?

TLG also a graphene play with good manufacturing process, great orebody, safe jurisdiction and proximity to EU markets, and lots of product development/collaborations.

Long Member

Just throwing TV2 out there again. Decent OTT content delivery with built in analytics technology (I like this tech space) but has perennially missed targets time-frames and perhaps suffered from delusions of grandeur etc over the past 24mths.

Seems to be some good progress of late with their Brazilian partnership gearing up for an official launch. This could go 2 or 3 bags+ IF they announce substantial banked revenue (the big IF is needed). Or alternatively might drift south and look to tap the weary market for capital, which in my mind might signal the death spiral.

I'm sitting on the fence about which way it could go, the upside is there if 'guaranteed' subscriber numbers are anything to go by, but an investment is not be for the faint hearted...!

Definitely a DYOR, but would be interested to see what others thought in this space.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201711...17mgphn6ft.pdf
    http://www.tv2u.com/

percy

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Be interesting to see what the share price does tomorrow, after tonight's announcement of progress being made on their BEST battery.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    NUH nuheara in the top 8 of best techie things 2017. Hasn't helped the s/p though.heres hoping its a popular xmas pressie. Some cool things here.like the can sized drone controlled with hand movement.

http://mashable.com/2017/12/06/best-.../#419dREPfPkqS

Well blow me up im nearly in the black with NUH, vol and momentum atm. been lots of good announcements and improvements, new models and retail sellers, validation etc and increasing sales
    BOOST Production Starts - Early Buyer Interest Opens Orders

European retailer Acuitis launches IQBuds to all 66 stores

Nuheara Reports Strong Growth for H1 FY18
    EAR ID Achieves Clinical Validation as Audiometry Assessment

IMO

NUH really getting mainstream acceptance now as a hearing enhancement device not just for recreational use.

Australian Govt Registers Nuheara to $539m Hearing Program 2 pages 141.4KB

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    NUH really getting mainstream acceptance now as a hearing enhancement device not just for recreational use.

Australian Govt Registers Nuheara to $539m Hearing Program 2 pages 141.4KB
    Is their technology really such a game changer? MC over $100m and they had HY sales of less than $2m.
    Not dissing the company as I haven't done enough research. Congrats on the announcement today. That certainly lit a fire under the SP.
    Last edited by silu; 16-03-2018 at 12:34 PM.

IMO

Its a new tech,(NUH) disruptive and growing company. Always risky getting into a pioneering stock, early ones often get the arrows in the back and the copycats can cash in. Their earbuds have only been around since 2016 (the first cordless?) and SOME folk with hearing difficulties get all the benefits plus improved hearing for $3-$400, many pay $8000 for just their hearing aids! they are constantly improving them , battery life, signal strength,bluetooth connection to cellphone (leave the ph in pocket and use earbuds with simple tap commands instead)

Huge T/O today re 34 mill already and s/p up 26% to 12.5c but i expect this to drop back as folks who bought around 6c take profits, i may sell some to derisk now im in the black, and still risky, phew
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-03-2018 at 04:56 PM.