sharetrader
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    IMO

It would be a magic bullet but still hurdles to overcome , safety and production. Still in the potential stage but sure hope it becomes a reality on a global scale. Electroysis process Hydrogen with no , zero, nada pollutants.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    It would be a magic bullet but still hurdles to overcome , safety and production. Still in the potential stage but sure hope it becomes a reality on a global scale. Electroysis process Hydrogen with no , zero, nada pollutants.
    There will be winners and losers and unfortunately not always the best technology will prevail. Not only is science behind hydrogen it also has some serious heavy-hitters behind it:
    http://hydrogencouncil.com/our-members/

I only really hold Hazer (HZR) at the moment. Would appreciate throwing other suggestions my way if anyone finds companies exposed to this industry sector.

HZR at fresh yearly lows. Not worth me selling now and luckily SEQ is looking primed for lift-off

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    HZR at fresh yearly lows. Not worth me selling now and luckily SEQ is looking primed for lift-off
    Just when one thinks what is wrong with Hazer it brings out an announcement on how great their technology can be.

NUH out with a decent announcement today as well. 2500 IQBuds Boost sold out within first 6 weeks. At $649 each that's $1.6m in revenue

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Just when one thinks what is wrong with Hazer it brings out an announcement on how great their technology can be.
    Despite the recent share price (ouch) there seems to be a lot going on at Hazer at the moment and quite a bit of news imminent. Good vid here summing up where they're at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCg9...ature=youtu.be

Hazer now need to get a strong new CEO on board. It's worth noting that Goeff Pocock has not sold anything since stepping down, or at least I've not seen anything suggesting that he has. And the MIN partnership appears to be going well and ahead of schedule.

Advanced Member

Perhaps showing my ignorance here but a couple of stocks I've glanced at BUD.ASX & XPE.ASX operate in the Internet of Things hardware sector. I've taken this from a Forbes article (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobmo...bbc93081d091):

So What Is The Internet Of Things?

Simply put, this is the concept of basically connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet (and/or to each other). This includes everything from cellphones, coffee makers, washing machines, headphones, lamps, wearable devices and almost anything else you can think of. This also applies to components of machines, for example a jet engine of an airplane or the drill of an oil rig. As I mentioned, if it has an on and off switch then chances are it can be a part of the IoT. The analyst firm Gartner says that by 2020 there will be over 26 billion connected devices... That's a lot of connections (some even estimate this number to be much higher, over 100 billion). The IoT is a giant network of connected "things" (which also includes people). The relationship will be between people-people, people-things, and things-things.
    ---------------------------------

Obviously the two examples above have not been successful so are there any companies listed on the ASX you know that also operate in this sector I should keep an eye on?

IMO

BUD has been painful for me atp. APX (i hold)more AI and machine learning and ALU int but not much else i can think of atm.

Advanced Member

Thanks greater fool and JT - will have a look at the companies mentioned.

IMO

Worth scrolling back through the threads if you havnt already.Havnt kept up as the fizz went out of that sector and i got distracted elsewhere as i tend to do. BRN (baabaa) interests me still.

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/ar...ork180236.html

Spotting the trend and getting into the next hot sector early is the trick. It looks like uranium stocks could be on a long uptrend with the U price finally looking like reversing after 10 years.. With global warming i have had a mindshift and atm think uranium is an acceptable part solution atpit over other dirtier polluters of energy.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 03-08-2018 at 10:59 AM.