sharetrader
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Hazer Group (HZR) had a nice run of late including today's announcement "Hazer & AP Ventures Agree Investment Terms" https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-6A1000632/

I've been a holder since 2016 so it's nice to have finally some validation of late. I'm still a big fan of hydrogen fueled vehicles especially for trucking.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Hazer Group (HZR) had a nice run of late including today's announcement "Hazer & AP Ventures Agree Investment Terms" https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-6A1000632/

I've been a holder since 2016 so it's nice to have finally some validation of late. I'm still a big fan of hydrogen fueled vehicles especially for trucking.
    Nice to see this very important development. I've been in Hazer since 2016 as well; it's been a long wait but finally they're getting some serious global attention. Having an AP Ventures rep on their board will raise Hazer's profile significantly. And check out AP Ventures' other portfolio stocks.. Hazer's market cap is miniscule by comparison. Obviously they like what they see.

Exciting times with the momentum building behind the hydrogen industry... and Hazer is pretty much it for pure hydrogen generation tech investments on the ASX.

Advanced Member

Congrats to anyone holding NC6 Nanollose Limited. I like the technology but didn't buy after my LER Leaf Resources disaster.

SCL has been strong over the last few weeks, will take off if quarterly report is positive

WBT going strong. Anyone else in?

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    WBT going strong. Anyone else in?
    Yeah been in WBT since the Radar Iron Days, been very rewarding to say the least

Nice to know I have company... I hold the options.. they were at 10 cents and sold some at $1.40....i bought them bk plus 1000 more at $2.00. this time I'm not offloading for two years. I'm also in KTE where the company holds shares in something similar and that has doubled in price. Had a K in NC6 at 8.5, saw it drop to 6.. so nice it's at 20.

Yep, I'm in, Bought options at .39 , $1.10 and $1.90 Looking Good,

My guess is they will be worth at least $10 by the end of the year. Looking for the next one, now.

Advanced Member

Guess who sold out of HZR (Hazer) at 69c to pay some bills after holding since IPO?