sharetrader
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Yeah I've stayed away from NUH. Something doesn't smell right and I can't put my finger on it. Hope to all holders I'm wrong.

IMO

You're right so far silu. The one thing i don't like about this sector is its an incredibly crowded, competitive, industry and hard to keep an edge over that comp for long.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-10-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Another big MOU signed for HZR. They are on a roll!

Advanced Member

I probably shouldn't have sold some HRZ before the first MOU with MIN was announced but I still have enough to make me very happy should it reach its potential. I'm probably still in the minority but the future of motor vehicles for me are hydrogen powered and not electric. And the applications for graphite and graphene (chrome's spelling check doesn't even know it yet!) are wonderful and potential industry changers. Hazer ticks all the right boxes with regards to disruptive technology. I wish them all the success as the world needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by hummerh40 View Post
    Anyone looked at CL8 here? I've been in this one for a while, ran from a low of 2c to 4.7c this year but has pulled back to 3c recently.

They raised a million dollars at 3c a couple of months ago - a 20% premium to the SP at the time. This has set a floor on the price, I don't think it should drop too much below this level.

Certainly a disruptive business, they operate in the peer-to-peer marketplace facilitating renting agreements in a number of industries. Their main revenue producing business right now is Drivemycar.com.au

They have partnerships with a number of big businesses including Orix, Aon and Subaru.

If anyone else has looked into this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

cheers

Hope some of you here took the time to have a look at this - price hit a high of 4.8c, up 20% just today

IMO

Anyone still in WBT. i was patting myself for a good quick trade , making 37 % but its carried on up another 20% atpit.

yep still in WBT, sold half for 100% profit though (from 1.6c to 3.1c), still a believer however, could be a significant company

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Like your thinking Percy , your two bagger will be a 5 bagger for me 😀
    We made it Percy

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by showstring View Post
    ASX:BUD - Buddy Platform
    Very strong bullish action lately. Feels like instos waking up and buying up large.
    From 6c to 10c in around a month.
    Thanks for the headsup on this one showstring. Another good announcement today

Dicker Data To Become Distributor of Buddy Ohm in Australia

Investor Webinar
    Rizon to become Reseller, Distributor and Installer in UK
    New Buddy Ohm Hardware Order Follows Growing Market Demand

little ol BUD keeps going from strength to strength

fairly expensive stock at the moment because a lot of future earnings potential has been priced in, so it has to keep delivering to justify it's current valuations and will have to surprise the market with something incredible for it to keep rising, but we'll see how it plays out
    at the current market cap of $372m it's no longer a "small" disruptive tech stock.. it was back in the 6-10c range, but not really anymore at current price of 36c

I'm free holding a large parcel so am okay to keep holding, and I think it could reach a multi $billion market cap within five years, but the market has to be favorable and all the future earnings potential has to delivered

I'm currently interested in these little stocks that are on the lower-end scale of valuations (under $50m market cap or so)
    ASX: DTZ - Israeli based graphene quantum nanodots technology - very high tech company in an emerging technology, but it seems to have a vastly superior product than its competitors so a good chance it could dominate the market, and it's currently "cheap" - been buying in the 10-15c range, and current market cap at 22c is only around $25m so potentially still a decent short term upside

ASX: D13 - US based counter drone technology and an incredible patent portfolio - someone has been offloading their shares and killing the share price, so it's a good buying opportunity because it seems to be "cheap" to buy at current price of around 8c and market cap of only $40m
    Last edited by showstring; 22-11-2017 at 09:31 AM.