sharetrader
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    IMO

NUH finished on a new high 13.7c in the last trades of the day with massive vol(new high) re 57 million shares through.I sold 30% of my holding @ 13.5c. Bodes well, there is some hunger out there.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by showstring View Post
    ASX:BUD - Buddy Platform
    Very strong bullish action lately. Feels like instos waking up and buying up large.
    From 6c to 10c in around a month.

Thor Industries signs extension to Buddy Cloud relationship

Int that THOR has signed a Global JV recently with our own THL

Advanced Member

To those following or holding Hazer (HZR) will not be pleased that MD Geoff Pocock has resigned for personal reasons. Expecting some ugliness in the SP.
    discl. hold

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    To those following or holding Hazer (HZR) will not be pleased that MD Geoff Pocock has resigned for personal reasons. Expecting some ugliness in the SP.
    discl. hold
    Was about to post the same thing. Well over 50% down on my holding now.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Was about to post the same thing. Well over 50% down on my holding now.
    If options come out of the money they cannot rely on that for cashflow.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Advanced Member

JT still in NUH? I did a quick google check of product reviews and it seems as if battery life is a huge issue. Probably a reason why the SP dropped from its recent high of 14.5c back to 9c. Their latest 4C was full of percentage points but the dollar amounts themselves seem very piddly. I'm still waiting on the sidelines as I'm still not convinced that they are the big distrupter as HC posters seems to think. Or am I missing something?

IMO

Yes i am holding not buying, high risk still. NUH burning through cash though in the race between production, research and sales increasing. heres hoping they get some scale before they need to go to investors for some more cash.

On 16 March 2018, Nuheara announced the Company’s successful registration as an approved supplier to the Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program (HSP).

Nuheara’s global Hearing Health Care (HHC) product initiatives are designed to provide accessibility and affordability for these hearing challenged consumers; in particular for those with mild to moderate hearing loss who represent the majority that go without any hearing assistance. Accordingly, Nuheara’s announcement of its expansion in to the HHC sales channel which targets these consumers, has been very well received.

WEEBIT NANO WBT
    WBT rearing ,up re 15%in last two days. make or break annoucement countdown is on. Will they crack a multibillion$ mkt?
    2018 PLANS:
    TECHNICAL
    • Develop a 40nm Mbit array by mid-2018 ... Addresses most needs of the embedded memory market.
    • Improved endurance and retention to meet industry standards by end 2018. Define a plan and be on the path to develop 28nm technology ... Will open up new potential uses for WBT’s technology.
    BUSINESS
    • Sign first cooperation agreement with a key industry player
    • Explore collaborations with other technologies that can complement WBT’s technology.

Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-05-2018 at 12:33 PM.

HZR looking very sick these days

IMO

Advanced Member

I am a big fan of hydrogen fuel cell cars compared to electric vehicles and also graphite/graphene has huge disruptive purposes.

From the World Economic Forum website:

Why hydrogen could be the future of green energy
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/...ture-heres-why