sharetrader
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    IMO

http://info-thewest.anittel.net/west...ds/feature.pdf
    Page 10 article on NUH. A piece on Pioneer credit too (i hold).

IMO

But s/p still volatile plus.Just dived 7% to 9.7c. Kinda wish i hadn't entered so early. Manipulation poss going on.

IMO

NUH Some great reviews. on the IQBuds. Cool how you can answer your cellphone while its still in your pocket!

Reviews haven't transferred; look up on H/C.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-03-2017 at 06:49 PM.

IMO

TMP good news out Rev up 50% to $12 mill for qtr. No mention re expense cost. Just about in the black atpit with whats turned into a loooong swing trade.S/P up 14% atm to 32c. Would like to move on with this one Download Document 90.6KB

Mkt Cap re $18 mill
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 20-03-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Advanced Member

Hazer (HZR) announced a strategic SPP of $5m to MIN thus increasing their stake in HZR to 14%. SPP done at 60c with SP at close on Friday at 62.5c. Great vote of confidence by a mining company to take a significant take in a producer of synthetic graphite.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Hazer (HZR) announced a strategic SPP of $5m to MIN thus increasing their stake in HZR to 14%. SPP done at 60c with SP at close on Friday at 62.5c. Great vote of confidence by a mining company to take a significant take in a producer of synthetic graphite.
    I was also pleased with this news, looking forward to the pre-pilot plant being finished!
    Last edited by Jinx; 20-03-2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I was also pleased with this news, looking forward to the pre-pilot plant being finished!
    I have been watching HZR for a while, and finally took a small holding yesterday. Hoping it will give me access to the SPP and that applications will not be scaled based on size of shareholding. One concern I have is the amount of options issued to date (and more issued with the placement) which I think will keep a cap on the SP, but does potentially guarantee the company future funding if the SP gets above strike price.

Also have taken a stake in GNX and ATC which are both interesting projects too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I have been watching HZR for a while, and finally took a small holding yesterday. Hoping it will give me access to the SPP and that applications will not be scaled based on size of shareholding. One concern I have is the amount of options issued to date (and more issued with the placement) which I think will keep a cap on the SP, but does potentially guarantee the company future funding if the SP gets above strike price.

The record date for SPP was 17 March so you won't get access to it

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    The record date for SPP was 17 March so you won't get access to it
    Thanks Entrep, I didn't see that when I read the release, but have now reread. Not to worry, good to have dipped my toes in and will be looking to add to my holding in coming weeks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

I think GNX is a great investment - it's a conviction stock for me and I've put my money where my mouth is and made it my largest single investment based on cost. There is a separate thread for GNX if you're interested.