sharetrader
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

HZR news just out - they have completed construction of the Pre Pilot Plant facility.

Interesting that we all hold gnx and hzr! both clean energy micro cap stocks.
    Hzr news today will be sure to bump the price up

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I have been watching HZR for a while, and finally took a small holding yesterday. Hoping it will give me access to the SPP and that applications will not be scaled based on size of shareholding. One concern I have is the amount of options issued to date (and more issued with the placement) which I think will keep a cap on the SP, but does potentially guarantee the company future funding if the SP gets above strike price.

Also have taken a stake in GNX and ATC which are both interesting projects too.
    Welcome to the party - I hold all of these!
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Advanced Member

Anyone here follows LER (Leaf Resources)? This is from their website:
    SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS FROM PLANT BIOMASS
    The world is moving towards a biobased economy . As biological processes replace current industrial processes for the production of chemicals, a cheap, clean, non-food source of cellulosic sugars is essential. Leaf Resources’ patent pending Glycell™ process makes this possible.

The Glycell™ process is independently validated to produce cellulosic sugars at under $50/tonne and ‘cleaner’ than rival processes. It uses waste glycerol to break down plant biomass in a low temperature, low pressure, environmentally friendly, continuous process to produce cellulosic sugars. Glycell™ represents a unique opportunity to reshape the economics of using large-scale biomass resources to entirely replace petroleum-derived products worldwide.

a) I don't know what all this means
    b) someone I respect is quite bullish on their prospects

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Totally speculative - have a look

THD - Thred - The one App to the Rule Them All

recent presentation: http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=814320

Gone from sleepy to manic turnover wise the last five [trading] days. - Tiger software finally spotted it.

Definitely
    Do
    Your
    Own
    Research

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 28-03-2017 at 12:47 AM. Reason: -ly
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

A little update on HZR (Hazer):
    $5m share placement to MIN (Mineral Resources Ltd) at 60c with subsequent SPP to holders. SP at that time was at 4.75% discount. Current SP 75c. Market seems to like where HZR is going and I for one will try to get my boots filled at the SPP. This has the potential, and emphasis on potential, to be an absolute multi-bagger over the years if its technology receives market validation.

In contrast flying stock A3D (Aurora Labs) did a $7m placement at $2.50 which was at a mind boggling discount of 31.5% from the SP at that time of $3.65. Current SP is $2.11 and falling. I've looked into this when it was around $1.50 but I couldn't figure out what the main driver behind the explosion in price was and stayed out. Thought I missed the boat but my spidey senses served me well here.

Also KPO (Kalina Power) - from it's SPP at 5c last year did a flyer all the way up to 16c. I bought in at 6c but subsequently news dried up despite all the best effort of rampers on HC. Sold all but at piddly 8k shares (because I still like the technology) at 12c. Don't really follow it anymore.

EMC (Emefcy) - SP steady with good looking chart

RBO (Robo 3D) - messed up my entry point but very early stages

LER (Leaf Resources) - bought a small initial parcel at 14.5c without research. Bought on weakness after a small uptrend

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Another for the lotto ticket colllecction

Fastbrick Robotics looks totally cool - a house-brick laying truck.

DYOR as always

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Fastbrick Robotics looks totally cool - a house-brick laying truck.

DYOR as always

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Yes very cool PT.Who needs Chinese labourers

Worth taking a look at LPE - a founder owned and driven disruptive energy retailer targeting strata/apartments with an offer which combines all their energy usage to save by buying wholesale. Constant growth each month and inching closer to cash flow positive. 5 year average contracts which any aquirer will look on favourably. Targeting QLD at the moment but rolling out to NSW soon. Also rolling out electric vehicle charging stations.

March looks like a big ramp up in apartment conversions than previous months as they share their new apartment clients as they go live on social and they're at 8 big complexes shared in March vs 1-2 in Jan/Feb. (note - don't buy on this basis only, they may have just stepped up social activity and started sharing all signups vs select ones).

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Yes very cool PT.Who needs Chinese labourers
    We'd still need European, Maori and other labourers though?