sharetrader
Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by duncan22 View Post
    Worth taking a look at LPE - a founder owned and driven disruptive energy retailer targeting strata/apartments with an offer which combines all their energy usage to save by buying wholesale. Constant growth each month and inching closer to cash flow positive. 5 year average contracts which any aquirer will look on favourably. Targeting QLD at the moment but rolling out to NSW soon. Also rolling out electric vehicle charging stations.

March looks like a big ramp up in apartment conversions than previous months as they share their new apartment clients as they go live on social and they're at 8 big complexes shared in March vs 1-2 in Jan/Feb. (note - don't buy on this basis only, they may have just stepped up social activity and started sharing all signups vs select ones).
    Funnily enough, Duncan, I recently bought in to this crowd. I like the prospects and based on their current executions this quarter they should break the 100GW mark under management. Shouldn't be much longer to cash flow positive now.

My small stake in UPD has almost doubled to 65 cents following trial results way beyond expectations. Fosters has raised price target from 90 cents to $1.70-$3.14 (quite precisely imprecise^^) - see http://www.fostock.com.au/researchreports

Have used the sell down to jump in HZR. They appear to be doing everything right. Would have been pretty brutal for those buying at 75c!

I sold last week at .71c expecting softness around the share issue offer at .60c for all holders, coming up next month. The only other twist to this stock is the large number of options expiring at various future dates which takes a little time to calculate the future number of shares assuming all options get exercised. They do have a guaranteed cash flow from capital input though if needed for infrastructure development. On the positive side, the tech looks good and potentially a real prospect in both hydrogen and graphite. At present it looks like a roller coaster traders stock until the upcoming issues settle down.

IMO

T/H for EDE (i may be mixing this in from the green stocks but it is disruptive in its own way) re a sales announcement which most are interpreting as good; i hope so.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    TMP good news out Rev up 50% to $12 mill for qtr. No mention re expense cost. Just about in the black atpit with whats turned into a loooong swing trade.S/P up 14% atm to 32c. Would like to move on with this one Download Document 90.6KB

Mkt Cap re $18 mill
    Sold today re 19% profit after more recent s/p lift finally.Erring on side of caution as think a cap raise may be on the cards and although rev is increasing (record third qtr coming) they burn through alot of dough getting there and not in profit yet.

T/H for EDE (i may be mixing this in from the green stocks but it is disruptive in its own way) re a sales announcement which most are interpreting as good; i hope so.
    Up 17% today on two announcements: another state - Virginia - approved use of Edencrete as meeting its specifications; a 3 year contract to supply a precast concrete beam manufacturer in Texas. This is based on Edencrete providing better outcomes, being easier to use AND at LOWER COST.
    Still speculative but if successful likely to be a big winner, and the odds of success keep growing with ever more acceptance by regulators and orders from manufacturers.
    Having said that, I still have very minimal understanding of concrete (riveting though the subject may be^^) - so happy to hear opposing views.
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 03-04-2017 at 07:52 PM.

IMO

NUH selected amongst 24 of the worlds leading innovators to present to US members of congress!!!

Download Document 326.69KB

NUH selected amongst 24 of the worlds leading innovators to present to US members of congress!!!

Download Document 326.69KB

Hi JT, may I ask what your current opinion is of NUH (if you have been researching it)?

I have been holding since July although sold some of my parcel during the recent increase up to 14.

I cannot understand why the price is going down to those levels almost 6 months later, when fundamentally the company is at its peak.

I really want to see some distribution and marketing announcement which is what the CR $$ is going towards. I think this will be the catalyst in SP movement over the coming months

IMO

Yes I'm in the red anda little disappointed atm. if i had tardus like some seem to on here Id have not bought in when i did but wait longer for the product to have been marketed more and manufacturing etc to be sorted out. But with news like today I'm sitting patiently; its early days and in an early growth phase which is more risky and involves more spending before any meaningful sales are made so one has to factor that into ones risk reward situ.