sharetrader
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

I'm kind of leaning towards buying more! Anything less than 8c is a bargain considering that's what the CR is being done at.

IMO

True; I've got about 5 spp / cap raises happening atm and forgot about NUH's one.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Up 17% today on two announcements: another state - Virginia - approved use of Edencrete as meeting its specifications; a 3 year contract to supply a precast concrete beam manufacturer in Texas. This is based on Edencrete providing better outcomes, being easier to use AND at LOWER COST.
    Still speculative but if successful likely to be a big winner, and the odds of success keep growing with ever more acceptance by regulators and orders from manufacturers.
    Having said that, I still have very minimal understanding of concrete (riveting though the subject may be^^) - so happy to hear opposing views.
    Basically their additive with carbon nano tubes strengthens the concrete, makes it harder wearing (e.g. on roads)hence longer lasting, decreases
    shrinkage when drying and means less concrete needs to be used. Ideal for Bridges, roads etc and areas yet not trialled. And you know the USA is full of thousands of bridges past their use by date for ex.
    BUT the mkt cap of EDE is re $400 mill undiluted!!. Way ahead of itself im thinking.

ADDON 12/04 Its not an additive for all concrete purposes; in some cases it would be more expensive ,for footpaths for ex.$25 a gallon atm i think so its def not something you'd add to all concrete and there are alot of additives out there. Fly Ash is one but there is a shortage of it atm and its inferior overall.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 05-04-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Advanced Member

Hazer Group (HZR) announced today first production of graphite and hydrogen from the pre-pilot plant. The more milestones this company is ticking off the more excited I become about its process and commercial viabilities. Will use the SPP to turn this from a small-medium to a large holding of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Hazer Group (HZR) announced today first production of graphite and hydrogen from the pre-pilot plant. The more milestones this company is ticking off the more excited I become about its process and commercial viabilities. Will use the SPP to turn this from a small-medium to a large holding of mine.
    Something tells me it will be scaled back significantly, so unless your current holding is very small, I don't think it will increase much

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Something tells me it will be scaled back significantly, so unless your current holding is very small, I don't think it will increase much
    My portfolio ain't big so if I ask for 15k of shares and get 7k that would make it a very large investment for me.

IMO

NUH presentation. Gives one ann idea of where their earbuds are at.
    PDF

IMO

EDE First oder for structural concrete bridge beamsFirst Order for Edencrete for Texas Bridge Beams

Advanced Member

Looks as if TLG (Talga Resources) would have a superior product to EDE's http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/87858/TLG
    (sorry don't actually know much about EDE just saw concrete and hey presto)

Perth, April 11, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Talga Resources Ltd (ASX:TLG) (OTCMKTS:TLGRF) is pleased to provide an interview with Managing Director, Mark Thompson, regarding positive results on making concrete more conductive.

Talga has achieved outstanding results, verified by an independent test laboratory, on graphene enhanced prototype concrete samples. The Company is developing 'fit for purpose' products within four prime industry sectors, including the building products/construction sector. Thermally conductive concrete is a growing market which has potential to be an early adopter of graphene enhanced products. Applications include thermal transfer materials for underground power transmission cables, domestic heating, road and bridge snow melting and tarmac de-icing.

"We are delighted with the test results of our first graphene enhanced concrete prototypes," Mr Thompson said. "They demonstrate significantly improved ability to transfer heat energy, opening a range of existing largescale construction and infrastructure markets for Talga's graphene and graphite products. Our European location is situated on the doorstep of these markets and major infrastructure projects, such as Germany's 'Suedlink', where thousands of kilometres of underground power cables may require high thermally conductive concrete materials."

To view the video, please visit:
    http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/87858/TLG
    Last edited by silu; 12-04-2017 at 08:29 AM. Reason: added discl about my ignorance of EDE

IMO

Int thanks. EDE's main benefits are extra strength with less concrete, ideal for replacing USA's many thousands of aging bridges roads etc ;much harder wearing surface for cars and heavy vehicles etc for example, less shrinkage and I'm assuming its thermally conducive to boot but need to confirm this.