sharetrader
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    IMO

APX Thank goodness I've got something to be happy about in this space on such a day ATM. Up 25% to $3.24 atm Appen Announces Full Year Earnings Upgrade

Advanced Member

Hey JT. Still in NUH? I wasn't interested in it until I've met an elderly gentleman on my travels (how nice it was to be out of internet range for the last 2 weeks) who still loves to listen to music but has a hearing aid. I only just looked at a video from here https://www.digitaltrends.com/headph...iqbuds-review/ and it seems they have found a solution. Looks I might follow you into this one but any pointers to more detailed research (couldn't find any on their website) would be greatly appreciated.

IMO

You prob know as much as i do; and i only glance at H/C every now and then for this. I got in too early as they've had production issues(they contract out manufacture) and quality issues.Theres a mk 2 version coming i think. People were waiting 3 months or more for delivery, bluetooth cut out if it wasn't in your top left pocket etc. Incredibly competitive space but Nuheara looks to have an edge in its particular multi niche atm. Some negative reviews too but looks very favourable on the link you've provided. If they can truly link a crossover to genuinely improve hearing as well there will be no comp ; with cochlear etc charging $8,000 and more and Nuheara re $3-$400 with all the other advantages too. An interesting spekky. DYOR.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 22-05-2017 at 06:16 PM.

IMO

My understanding is atp the IQ buds don't increase sound vol but do mute background noise which $8000 hearing aids don't do so well at. Great in noisyrestaurants etc too and if one ear is deafer than the other you can balance that. A friend described the tech to me

"IQbuds digitalize the sound say in a noisy Restaurant, or a TV in the background, muting out the unwanted sound waves before turning it back to sound waves to go into your hearing canal , rather than just amplifying all sound waves as in a hearing aid where the background sound is also amplified"

Other things like answering your phone by simply tapping an ear bud; longer battery time then most with extra charging built into the earbud carry case and of course completely wireless!

IMO

APX Fascinating read about an exciting growing fast company

As for the future, Chris Vonwiller says until algorithms can respond indistinguishably from the way a human will answer a question there will be the need for services and product Appen provides.

Read more: http://www.afr.com/technology/appen-...#ixzz4iHVn1DFe
    Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    CM8 . Conviction for this stock is leaking away, I'm thinking of cutting my losses as i review portfolio and build up the cash a little. Any thoughts welcome on this one.
    Well i demurred and chucked it into solitary confinement for a while; seems to have worked ; back on the up atm. It did do a re $5 mill cap raise in april. Bottomed at 8.2c now re 15c. Some DJ Carmichael research valuing at 33c .DYOR
    http://crowdmobile.listedcompany.com...h_20170522.pdf
    Crowd Mobile Reports Strong Third Quarter

Worth a look thanks JT. I need to get my head around the business more...
    Another (shorter and less sophisticated) report here: https://www.wise-owl.com/uploads/pdf...07be791fe1256c

IMO

NUH well s/p keeps dropping as the news keeps getting better and i mean seriously good news

Nuheara Completes Backorder Shipping & Expands Retail Sales
    Nuheara Partners with Widex and Bloom Hearing

HZR continues to get spanked. Makes me wonder if more bad news re the plant has been leaked.

IMO

CM8 looking better and better strong breakout to 16c on vgood vol.