sharetrader
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Am back in the black atp, s/p now 10.5c. Thought it worth arising from my sickbed (with the Flu) to post latest announcements
    Brookstone Expands IQbuds To All 201 US Stores
    Download Document 335.33KB 2nd largest after Walmart!!

Epilogue s/p back to 9.9c,back to bed.
    Hi JT how long are you planning on being in this one?

My average is around 7.3 so happy to sit back and see where this goes. Expecting the quarterly to be excellent given the amount of stores we have selling the buds.

I am still looking to top up below 10 while this hangs around there

Advanced Member

One stock I had an eye out for a while was A3D Aurora Labs. Just mentioning it as this one is a prime example of how one can ride the wave of a small disrupter, fall in love with the stock and then find yourself incapable of selling. Only just in February did they raise capital at $2.50 which at that time was a 32% discount to where they were trading. I got some bollocking over at HC for suggesting that this is the perfect signal to exit. Current SP 67.5c.
    Despite never holding I look at it often as a cautionary tale.
    Last edited by silu; 14-07-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Advanced Member

I had one day where my ad blocker didn't work which made me aware that ads for NUH's IQbuds were everywhere. Also just saw they are in Trading Halt with regards to a capital raise. Still not holding but I could be swayed after reading their capital raising presentation.

Bud.Asx on an absolute tear at the moment, but still presenting great value in my opinion, worth looking into.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    KNM , After a few good announcements started to trend up . Been in this since early 2016 , been adding recently .

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...me=D&period=M3
    Been some solid volume through , trending up nicely from last post circa 2.7 cents - currently 3.3 .

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I had one day where my ad blocker didn't work which made me aware that ads for NUH's IQbuds were everywhere. Also just saw they are in Trading Halt with regards to a capital raise. Still not holding but I could be swayed after reading their capital raising presentation.
    What do you think Silu? Worth the dilution for the extra $9m?

Personally I saw this as a very good result. Company is fully funded to expand as quickly as possible and is able to ramp up production prior to the Christmas period. From what I can see from trawling through various retailers, the IQbuds seem to be selling reasonably well.

Plus if the OTC Hearing Bill in the US is passed over the coming weeks, Nuheara will be in prime position to capitalise - they are already selling the buds in Bloom stores (hearing aids retailer) in Aus

Advanced Member

Sorry besides scrounging for a a house deposit I had to buy a new car too so any purchase of NUH stock has been put on hold. The only remaining funds I had left I put into ATC which looked the better prospect.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Been some solid volume through , trending up nicely from last post circa 2.7 cents - currently 3.3 .
    Kicking few more goals here ....
    http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01876614

Now trading @ 4.3 cents

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by showstring View Post
    ASX:BUD - Buddy Platform
    Very strong bullish action lately. Feels like instos waking up and buying up large.
    From 6c to 10c in around a month.
    Almost a 3 bagger (17.5c) from then shoestring; congrats; another one that got away

3 bagger = 3 times your purchase price
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-07-2017 at 12:36 PM.

two bagger I believe (200% increase)
    pretty happy with my 6.3c average