sharetrader
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    IMO

Well bugger me IQ Buds (NUH) are getting mass acceptance. Quite a lengthy feature on TV3 news NZ tonite featuring a boy with hearing difficulties
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-07-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Advanced Member

Needless to say that the one company I did the least research for (Robo 3d - RBO.ASX) is also my worst performer. Down 56%. Still occasionally prone to the ol' mistake of listening to my gut instead of my brain.

On the other hand it seems as if I've timed my entry into Altech ATC.ASX perfectly.

Hoping that I can get the house tomorrow at auction for a reasonable price and I have little money left over to buy into NUH.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Needless to say that the one company I did the least research for (Robo 3d - RBO.ASX) is also my worst performer. Down 56%. Still occasionally prone to the ol' mistake of listening to my gut instead of my brain.

On the other hand it seems as if I've timed my entry into Altech ATC.ASX perfectly.

Hoping that I can get the house tomorrow at auction for a reasonable price and I have little money left over to buy into NUH.
    Silu seems as if you'll time your entry into NUH nicely as well! Thinking the SP might be dropping to low 8s-mid 7s until news of further distribution agreements. The one to set this off will be AUS/NZ brick and mortar retailers

IMO

Im not going to share my current duds silu; some of them will come right though, still in the red with ATC but holding tight but another cap raise/spp ahead maybe.
    Quarterly Activities & Cash Flow Report

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    KNM , After a few good announcements started to trend up . Been in this since early 2016 , been adding recently .

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...me=D&period=M3
    I was very late arriving at the party,only getting there at 4.5cents on Friday 28th July.
    The share price at 5.6 cents today, says the party is only starting to warm up.
    Last edited by percy; 01-08-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was very late arriving at the party,only getting there at 4.5cents on Friday 28th July.
    The share price at 5.6 cents today, says the party is only starting to warm up.
    Like your thinking Percy , your two bagger will be a 5 bagger for me 😀

Anyone looked at CL8 here? I've been in this one for a while, ran from a low of 2c to 4.7c this year but has pulled back to 3c recently.

They raised a million dollars at 3c a couple of months ago - a 20% premium to the SP at the time. This has set a floor on the price, I don't think it should drop too much below this level.

Certainly a disruptive business, they operate in the peer-to-peer marketplace facilitating renting agreements in a number of industries. Their main revenue producing business right now is Drivemycar.com.au

They have partnerships with a number of big businesses including Orix, Aon and Subaru.

If anyone else has looked into this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

cheers
    Last edited by hummerh40; 03-08-2017 at 10:21 AM.

IMO

Haven't found time atp but hope to, thanks hummer.

Hearing Aids will be able to be sold over the counter etc in USA; very good for NUH

https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/03/...es-fda-senate/

Advanced Member

Hopefully none here holding RAP (Resapp Health). Down 77% so far after basically rubbishing their own clinical data.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Haven't found time atp but hope to, thanks hummer.

Hearing Aids will be able to be sold over the counter etc in USA; very good for NUH

https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/03/...es-fda-senate/
    Take your time JT, sentiment on CL8 doesn't seem the best atm. I can't see any reasons why this has dropped to where it has, but hopefully next month or two will provide more clarity on where things stand