sharetrader
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
    Guru

"today welcomed Albert Hitchcock to the company’s board of directors.
    With a distinguished career spanning more than 30 years, Albert brings extensive experience in information technology, product development and global operations. His deep domain knowledge and experience will be beneficial in guiding, advising and supporting the board and executive team in the evolution and development of the Company."

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1386937/

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    "today welcomed Albert Hitchcock to the company’s board of directors.
    With a distinguished career spanning more than 30 years, Albert brings extensive experience in information technology, product development and global operations. His deep domain knowledge and experience will be beneficial in guiding, advising and supporting the board and executive team in the evolution and development of the Company."

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1386937/
    PPL Pure Profile Good stuff

Indeed. Have you guys also looked at CCR? Disruptive tech with deceptively strong moat, exponential revenue growth, becoming profitable. Rolling on very nicely

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Indeed. Have you guys also looked at CCR? Disruptive tech with deceptively strong moat, exponential revenue growth, becoming profitable. Rolling on very nicely
    I try to keep only 1/2 micro cap in my portfolio as a bit of a play
    I'm not sure CCR passes the sniff test ?

If you mean CCR's proposition sounds too simple and obvious to build a competitive advantage, that was my initial reaction too. I only looked deeper because brilliant microcap investors DMX hold, and found the reality is very different...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    If you mean CCR's proposition sounds too simple and obvious to build a competitive advantage, that was my initial reaction too. I only looked deeper because brilliant microcap investors DMX hold, and found the reality is very different...
    Could be, maybe...cashflow is king at the moment though. Will they need to go to shareholders for more cash? Cashflow not great yet?
    DMX/influence brought 20/7/22 ? with volume spike but hardly pushed the SP up?
    Share volume still low c.f. average daily volume I find tells a lot (yahoo finance)
    c.f PPR where S.P. lifting on good daily volume c.f. average daily volume?

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...84/financials/
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A597474/

Guru

DMX is not a large fund has pros & cons
    https://dmxam.com.au/wp-content/uplo...tor-update.pdf
    I see they posted Dec 2021 PPL
    "Pure Profile (ASX:PPL)

Data and insights company PPL is seeing strong growth particularly in new markets, which helped drive a 61% increase in Q1 revenues with normalised EBITDA up 330%. PPL has provided FY22 EBITDA guidance of between $4.0m & $4.4m, up ~50% on normalised FY21. Structural trends towards first party ownership of data will continue to benefit PPL in 2022 and beyond, while PPL is expecting a large step up in margins over the medium term as it scales and focusses on its higher margin revenue streams."

percy

Good quarterly updates from three DMX stocks I hold; AER , KNO,and PTG.
    Last edited by percy; 28-07-2022 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good quarterly updates from three DMX stocks I hold; AER , KNO,and PTG.
    PTG in particular looks good IMO. Essentially at cash flow breakeven with $14 mill in the bank. "The Fourth Quarter’s strong financials demonstrate continued strong growth. We have delivered an annual growth in cash receipts of 74% to $21.4m for the full 2022 financial year. In addition, our net cash flow from operations for the full year increased by 136% over the full 2021 financial year. “Our strong balance sheet and earnings enable us to self-fund our growth without needing to raise funds and dilute shareholders."

And the share price drops almost 20% !! Down 70% from its peak. I think I'll grab some of these.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

IMO

Will keep holding and await the property market to cycle back to a more uplifting place.Have enough of these atp and am stuck in the red a whiles imo. Keeping the faith here.