sharetrader
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    yes me too JT. It's all happened very quickly. Am hoping for a retrace, consolidation and chance for a top up shortly. It's a very tightly held register but.
    I am hoping for a contract announcement to sell 1/2 on the news and re-buy back once the hype dies down a bit... today would be fine!

Thanks for sharing your insights Everyone; there are some interesting prospects in here. I like/hold CNW & MBE and dipped a toe in RAP this week (thanks JT), wish I'd ran with EDE (up 30 per cent today)

IMO

EDE finishing @ 17c a two and half bagger.Expect a selloff monday.

Advanced Member

HZR going bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan22 View Post
    I am hoping for a contract announcement to sell 1/2 on the news and re-buy back once the hype dies down a bit... today would be fine!
    Few business days off but great to see the contract announcement out today from EMC: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016041...6fkgdf48c0.pdf

IMO

Excellent May there be many more. My E stocks EDE,EMC and EMH have been running hard of late; a bit of thrill seeking makes investment life more fun.

IMO

Added some recent announcements. At last we have some good news for CM8.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Heres a list i compiled awhile back and forgot to put up. Ive lost momentum here and a bit out of touch with the sector.Any more you'd like to add, comment on?.Holding the ones marked atm.Not a recco to buy , price points have changed etc DYOR.
    1PG
    1ST
    4DS
    8CO
    APX
    BPF
    BRNDownload Document Client / Server Interface Tool Video Demonstration Insatnat training with snap.
    BTI Invests in a small number of unlisted tech stoc
    ks.Discount to NTA.David Kirk
    BUD
    CL8Melbourne Airport deal signed and automotive dealer launch-CL8.AX
    CM8PDF Record quarterly
    EMC
    ENZ
    HZR
    LER
    LVT
    MBE Expands Direct carrier billing in sinapore PDF
    MTL
    ORX
    OTT
    OTW
    OVH
    PEH
    RAD
    RAP added this later.Has a phone app to detect asthma,croup , pneumonia etcResApp Presentation at the ASX CEO Sessions
    SEN
    SMN structural monitoring sensors primarily in aviationWorld-Leading Inaugural Helicopter Programmeindustry.
    SFI
    SLC

SOR
    SPZ
    SRY
    SWR
    TMP
    TNT
    UBN
    VTG
    XTD
    YNB

Advanced Member

HZR still going bonkers. Might need to summarise my research points and start its own thread. Currently 59c (+19.2% for the day).

IMO

No news to push the price; shares released from escrow don't slow it either. Just that graphite like lithium is a hot sector atm?Do you know what sort of quality of graphite they produce and how desirable it is; flake size etc, what price it can command. cheers.JT
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-04-2016 at 10:28 PM.

IMO

Cap raise for BRN; 1 for 26c @15c to raise re$4 mill b4 costs.. Have had alook .Mkt cap re $120 mill. Client server interface tool.Advantage over deep learning through instant training. Snap learns from a few samples in seconds.In 2016 the co expects to licence their Tech, SNAP and AVFE (Autonomous Visual feature Extraction Function). The neuromorphic chip mkt to grow to $4.8 bill by 2022.Compound growth of 22%.Revenue will come from 3 activities, licensing the tech,engineering fees and royalties." BRN hardware claiming to disrupt almost very industry it touches". Mr Mitro known as the "Exit Man" gets companies to the stage where they get taken out. Got to be highly speculative until those f500 contracts start arriving. Thoughts BaaBaa anyone?