sharetrader

Hybrid View

I've just received an email from Mara Labuschagne at lending crowd with a PDF attached titled Information Update Request. Email looks suspicious and I'm nervous of opening. Anybody else receiving similar? I'll be contacting the LC support to confirm before opening.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    I've just received an email from Mara Labuschagne at lending crowd with a PDF attached titled Information Update Request. Email looks suspicious and I'm nervous of opening. Anybody else receiving similar? I'll be contacting the LC support to confirm before opening.

Yes. She is Pukka and the Letter is just for AML ( Anti Money Laundering ) purposes.

We had the same here.

I think a Driving License had expired here, which probably triggered the new request.

Thanks Saamee, Good to know. The email was very generic text in the body so easily felt like the sender (even if genuine) had been hacked/virus in some way. I'll get in contact and sort out the paperwork - ho hum.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Yes. She is Pukka and the Letter is just for AML ( Anti Money Laundering ) purposes.

We had the same here.

I think a Driving License had expired here, which probably triggered the new request.