sharetrader
Page 112 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    @soolaimon ~ Just wanted to ask you how your LC Investments have travelled over the last 10 Days or so??

I have found LC has got SO busy..... I'm retired and at home but still have Failed to get into a single loan in the last 10 Days...

I am now so freustrated that I am Drawing Funds out of LC and into Harmoney!!

I do not like Harmoney and their customer dis-service at all...... but Returns are better and funnily enough, losses smaller
    Hi Saamee LC is busy for sure and I am also retired and unless I am sitting at home with the computer on refresh it is very difficult to get loans. However, last 10 days I have managed to get 7 loans but have had 4 repaid and one reversed. Not good really, but I am still withdrawing Harmoney and after 5 years of plugging away at this P2P stuff the incentive is wearing off some so no extra funds going in now for the last year or so and not sure that I will add anything in the future either. I detect a slight rise in term deposits at the banks lately if you negotiate and find that interesting.
    Soolaimon

It's interesting this thread has all-but died. Probably because it's almost impossible to get into a loan unless you're sitting in front of the computer with the page refreshing every 30 seconds (boring), or you've built a scraper and auto-invest bot (pretty easy to do and definitely worth it if you have several hundred grand to invest).

I have read this thread in yonks... and do find getting anything into loans a waste of time.... way better results with my Crypto ... P2P just isn't working

I think LC is doing a very good job, and like the way Wayne Croad has represented the fledgling P2P market in NZ. I sincerely hope that they are able to increase their share of loans.

Regularly look at LC financials, they're a typical kiwi SME business, without the resources that corporates have at their disposal. So although we all personally may struggle to get loans, I personally wish LC all the success in their business model going forward irrespective of my own experiences/performance on their platform.

And LC is likely to become even busier if money from Harmoney comes here , as some of it will, after the 1st April when HM is no longer a P2P lender.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toukshare View Post
    And LC is likely to become even busier if money from Harmoney comes here , as some of it will, after the 1st April when HM is no longer a P2P lender.
    Harmoney will be using money from its corporate wholesale investors to lend to the same type of borrowers. So the retail investors in the remaining true p2p companies will be chasing after fewer borrowers?

If Harmoney is to be believed, As far as retail investors are concerned it seems P2P is being finished off by the Commerce Commission.

New Rates effective today, out from LC.....

LC R8s - MAR 2020.PNG

Rates not as good as HM, but at least they remain a true P2P lending platform...

Checked in today to see how things are going and b... hell, 3 loans available. I know it's strange times and these loans are only filling slowly. I did'nt help much. Can't bring myself to put much in p2p just now but still tempting and whos to say that todays loans are any riskier than last years now? Everyone cautious or still investing??

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Checked in today to see how things are going and b... hell, 3 loans available. I know it's strange times and these loans are only filling slowly. I did'nt help much. Can't bring myself to put much in p2p just now but still tempting and whos to say that todays loans are any riskier than last years now? Everyone cautious or still investing??
    Yes I see the 3 of them are still sitting there at Midday on Saturday....

Oh what a change in sentiment....

That is a 100% swing from too many Investors to too many Borrowers now!

Personally I stopped Investing in P2P over 3 weeks ago now.

Gone to Cash ( which is King at times like these )