sharetrader
Page 86 of 128 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

HI Demilich, glad to hear it's working for our friends abroad.

Re the timing, it's a random value between a min and max period (max period was reduced in the last patch). This isn't so much to mask it's behaviour from the LC servers, (they know the app is out there and in use) it's again just a behaviour that helps introduce some fairness between users of the app and non users.

I don't record connection activity unless the user opts in for anonymous usage reports, but what information I do have suggests not many people are using the app (it's word of mouth beyond this forum). So I don't think it's correct to characterise it as sucking up every loan. Prior to the apps debut small loans and B2 grades were going just as fast as they are now. There's no change there.

Given the rate at which that some loans consistently become filled, I'd bet there's more than a few similar apps out there. Any developer like myself could knock something out and keep it to themselves...

guys the latest update for LC autoinvestor app by PennyPicker is working great. It fixed some long term bugs and is very stable. version 17.11.05

Its been a busy week at LC with many loans uploaded and if you have been using latest build you probably have not missed any/many of those new loan listings.
    Last edited by whitt; 01-12-2017 at 04:02 PM.

It's been a great week eh. I've run out of capital twice!

(Re LC Auto Investor, just working on a new version now. I note some users are still on the October release. Really suggest upgrading to get all the improvements found in later versions. Thanks to help from a few folks on the forum, we've tracked down an annoying disconnect bug earlier this week. Really appreciate your help guys.)
    Last edited by PennyPicker; 01-12-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Saamee .... Did you by any chance take a screenshot of that loan taken out on 7.1.16 that's currently 70 days overdue?
    I get the feeling this one could be heading towards creating LendingCrowds first sour loan! Hope not!
    Looks like at Midnight tonight this loan will become the 1st LC loan to go 'In Collection Principal'

89.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Looks like at Midnight tonight this loan will become the 1st LC loan to go 'In Collection Principal'

89.jpg
    Hi Saamee, can you please give us an update on the status of this loan? Cheers and TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Hi Saamee, can you please give us an update on the status of this loan? Cheers and TIA.
    @Joker > There is nothing more to add than what is shown on the LC Website....

https://lendingcrowd.co.nz/howitwork...faq#lc-wrapper

Attachment 9335

@Joker > There is nothing more to add than what is shown on the LC Website....

https://lendingcrowd.co.nz/howitwork...faq#lc-wrapper

Attachment 9335
    Well I guess @joker. myself and others all just got the update Email from LC.

Loan Written off & NO Loss of Capital.

Well completed and well done to LC.

Presumably the borrower has defaulted on the loan, therefore why was there no loss of capital ??

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    Presumably the borrower has defaulted on the loan, therefore why was there no loss of capital ??
    LC takes SECURITY on EVERY Loan

Well I guess @joker. myself and others all just got the update Email from LC.

Loan Written off & NO Loss of Capital.

Well completed and well done to LC.
    That's good news Saamee. I didn't get the email but I assume that's because I wasn't invested in the loan.

Cheers