sharetrader
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Ophs that message was in reply to nztyke's message

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Ophs that message was in reply to nztyke's message
    Approx 1 year

I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
    I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
    I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.
    I agree with you, I joined early Jan and have seen only about 6 loans, makes me wonder why they are numbered 200 plus. Waiting for the loans invested to fill is like watching grass grow or paint dry! Will stick to Harmoney I think, getting good returns calculated my personal Rar at about 15% after fees and Tax.

I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.

Quote Originally Posted by mlt322 View Post
    I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.
    LC had about 8 x loans before Xmas Day. Then the pot went dry.

My guess is that they have only been going just about 1 month and still getting sorted. Many Kiwi's are stiii on holidays and not back at work ( and into their normal routine yet ).

Yes, Harmoney have a lot more unsecured loans available right now, in fairnes sHarmoney have been going approx 18 months now.

I am hoping LC picks up and Jan fades and we all get back to normal Kiwi life in Feb 16.

Yes, there are more loans appearing now which is good. The first two that I invested in took one week before they started as a loan ie. attracting interest.
    Soolaimon

Emailed this outfit with a few questions, which were responded to really quickly. One thing to note is they're only in a soft launch stage and plan to get underway in March.

Seen 2 x Loans this week and invested in both! I just keep logging in a couple of times daily to check for new activity.

Many new loans @ Lending Crowd have hit today...

Attachment 7868