sharetrader
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092
  1. #1081
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    2 x Massive loans hanging around on the LC Loan board.....

    Attachment 10480
    If I understand it it correctly the Lending Crowd investor/lenders take on all the default risk.

    Does a whopping 25% flex charge on an A1 note, with the lender taking all the default risk, make investing in such a loan unappealing.

    With these 25% flex loans, as the Lending Crowd investors take all the risk, What is the incentive for the “partners” to ensure that they organise loans to credit-worthy borrowers?

    If the incentive for the “partners” is their share of the flex...would they be more interested in writing new business as oppposed to ensuring that capital is eventually returned?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-04-2019 at 02:42 PM.

  2. #1082
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    If I understand it it correctly the Lending Crowd investor/lenders take on all the default risk.

    Does a whopping 25% flex charge on an A1 note, with the lender taking all the default risk, make investing in such a loan unappealing.

    With these 25% flex loans, as the Lending Crowd investors take all the risk, What is the incentive for the “partners” to ensure that they organise loans to credit-worthy borrowers?

    If the incentive for the “partners” is their share of the flex...would they be more interested in writing new business as oppposed to ensuring that capital is eventually returned?
    Its LC and our job whether to write the risk. The partners to find the business.

    The 25% A1 note was fully written, so appears not unappealing.

  3. #1083
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Logging in there are two loans up at the moment - seem like relatively good ones and aren't going that quick.

  4. #1084
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    14

    Default

    You don't see this often, 25% flex making it unappealing...

    Capture.JPG

  5. #1085
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You don't see this often, 25% flex making it unappealing...

    Capture.JPG
    Still far better than ANY Term Deposit Rate anywhere else offered in NZ!!

  6. #1086
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Still far better than ANY Term Deposit Rate anywhere else offered in NZ!!
    How is the capital repayment default and charge off rate tracking with Lending Crowd?

  7. #1087
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    How is the capital repayment default and charge off rate tracking with Lending Crowd?
    TBH I do not have a clue!

  8. #1088
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Has anyone else noticed a mid month change in the LC RAR's?

    This morning mine are different ( higher! ) than at on the 01st of the month...

  9. #1089
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a mid month change in the LC RAR's?

    This morning mine are different ( higher! ) than at on the 01st of the month...
    I don't track this from day to day, so didn't notice any change.

    But my arrears this week were much higher.

  10. #1090
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a mid month change in the LC RAR's?

    This morning mine are different ( higher! ) than at on the 01st of the month...
    Saamee, how do you see your RARs on the LC website? And also arrears. I must be blind or something... Actually I only joined last month so perhaps it doesn't show anything until after the first payments start.
    Last edited by andrewfreestuff; 13-06-2019 at 10:52 AM.

  11. #1091
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewfreestuff View Post
    Saamee, how do you see your RARs on the LC website? And also arrears. I must be blind or something... Actually I only joined last month so perhaps it doesn't show anything until after the first payments start.
    Your RAR is only calculated on at least 90 days of active loans....

    So you will have to wait a little longer,

  12. #1092
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It varies
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Pretty quiet on this thread lately but not so on the lending platform, I think I got about 8 loans today. I notice that there are more loans up in the 30-50k mark these days. Not so much action over on Harmoney and I am still transferring funds from them to LC.
    Soolaimon

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •