sharetrader
Page 104 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1274
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I think I know what's happening now. Randomly logged in at 3:18pm and there was a $3250 B1 loan listed!*

The notification email didn't come in until 3:29pm! So I guess the emails are broken for at least some investors. I would be interested to hear if anyone else got this email any earlier or later than this?

*even without the notification email, the loan still filled up within 1 minute
    It may make a difference however I am not sure but have you checked to make sure That your mail app has background app refresh turned on (in IOS - I am not sure what the term used would be in other operating systems).
    Last edited by Bjauck; 11-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It may make a difference however I am not sure but have you checked to make sure That your mail app has background app refresh turned on (in IOS - I am not sure what the term used would be in other operating systems).
    Im getting push notifications from the Gmail app, as well as using the Gmail web app. There is no difference between the two, both getting the LC emails very late. I think it is an issue on the LC side, perhaps their email gateway being very slow. Extremely frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Arrived in my inbox @ 3:22pm... (gmail)
    The below Loan I saw via the Website and got a Slice of at 13:51

Still NO Email notification to Win 10 Laptop and Android Yahoo Mail App

Capture.jpg

Notification just came in NOW @ 14:01 - A 10 Minute delay.

Guru

My IOS Gmail app receives emails within seconds from other people using different operating systems and emailing programs.

Perhaps the big corporate lender has a professional email app coupled with custom-tailored automated scripts for investing in new loans on Lending Crowd. If they do I suspect they ignore the loans incurring 25% flex.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Notification just came in NOW @ 14:01 - A 10 Minute delay.
    Arrived in my inbox @ 13:57.

I have to wonder if it's not something as simple as alphabetical order of addresses and processing time of the mail server.

Whatever the cause, it really shows up another failing in the Lending Crowd system

This time i got the email at 13:53. Only a 2 min delay!

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Arrived in my inbox @ 13:57.

I have to wonder if it's not something as simple as alphabetical order of addresses and processing time of the mail server.

Whatever the cause, it really shows up another failing in the Lending Crowd system
    That's what I'm thinking too @myles. Someone who is experiencing prolonged delay times should check; what letter does their email address/account name start with.

It kind of relies on their server logic taking a path like; foreach customer where email notifications are enabled, send email. Is this result set already sorted, by what, or do they sort the email list before processing? And then, just how quickly does their code send the emails... there's a lot of factors in play.

[QUOTE=PennyPicker;743744]That's what I'm thinking too @myles. Someone who is experiencing prolonged delay times should check; what letter does their email address/account name start with.
    /QUOTE]

Well then..... I best change my name to Aaron Aardvak

But seriously, I have added my wife's account onto the Email Alerts...

She is with Gmail - Wait and See if there is a difference.

I'll report later on this week ahead.

Response from LC regarding delayed emails.

"With the release of the referral program we made some slight changes to the order of the dispatch of emails which is now a shuffle order - sometimes you will be near top of the list and sometimes near bottom. The reason for this change is that we believe this method is fairer to all investors whether signed up since inception or new investors.

With the continued work behind the scenes to increase loan listing numbers, we hope in time this will alleviate the frustration you are having by offering more investment opportunities."