sharetrader
Page 84 of 128 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    It's installed and will open but it won't let me enter a username or password, giving me the exclamation mark like there's nothing in the field. I don't think I'm running anything odd - the computer is only 2 weeks old and just has mostly standard software on it (M$, browsers, Adobe CS). I'll get round to sending a support request soon.
    Try unticking "Receive email notifications" on the Notifications tab

The software update fixed it. I just got in on the $5k B2 without the software running though; quick fingers logging in when the email arrived. It had gone within 30 seconds.
    I've enabled the software to see if it gets any of the loans. According to the activity log it's only checking every 1-2 minutes and the majority of B2 loans are gone in 30 seconds. I've got perhaps a 25% chance of getting a loan when I'm not sitting in front of the computer, which is better than the odds without the software.

I've enabled the software to see if it gets any of the loans. According to the activity log it's only checking every 1-2 minutes and the majority of B2 loans are gone in 30 seconds. I've got perhaps a 25% chance of getting a loan when I'm not sitting in front of the computer, which is better than the odds without the software.
    I have never missed a loan due to timing with the software. Technically I guess its possible but it hasnt happened yet.
    Maybe the loans go live prior to emails being sent

Email notification at 12:12am for a B2. Most people's software would have been sleeping as I got in easily.

Email notification at 12:12am for a B2. Most people's software would have been sleeping as I got in easily.
    Sought of unusual time for a loan to come out... Maybe shift workers?

Out of luck, woke up at that time and checked Emails and Yes got a slice

lucky my account was low on credit anyway.

For those that normally miss out when loans come online.
    There is currently available a massive $76K B1 loan. Due to size it might take a bit longer to reach 100% so possible a good option if loan matches your criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    To those of you using the LC Auto Investor client application, there is a new release.

http://provance.nz

I note there are a number of users still on 17.10.4. I recommend upgrading to 17.10.7 (the current release) as it incorporates a number of imported fixes and useful features.
    You'll find full details of the changes here; http://provance.nz/changelog.html.
    Hi PP,

Thanks for sharing the app, it works great.

Is there anyway to turn off the sleep-period, or change it? I'm in Europe, so it goes into sleep mode at the same time loans start appearing. Currently getting round it by switching my PC timezone to NZT before going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demilich View Post
    Hi PP,

Currently getting round it by switching my PC timezone to NZT before going to bed.
    I too am Overseas.... You always need your PC on NZ time to be able to get NZ TV ( via a VPN! ) ;-)

Thanks for sharing the app, it works great.
    Thank you.

Is there anyway to turn off the sleep-period, or change it?
    You're not alone, and the next release has a couple of features to help you.
    ⦁ Added: All date/time processing now occurs against New Zealand Standard Time. This allows international users or computers with regional settings not set to NZ to still participate during operational hours in NZ time.
    ⦁ Added: Increased operational hours from 7am-9:30pm to 6am-1am.

I am testing a local build with these changes and when I'm satisfied I'll push a new release (has a number of other fixes too).