sharetrader
Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Thank you.

You're not alone, and the next release has a couple of features to help you.
    ⦁ Added: All date/time processing now occurs against New Zealand Standard Time. This allows international users or computers with regional settings not set to NZ to still participate during operational hours in NZ time.
    ⦁ Added: Increased operational hours from 7am-9:30pm to 6am-1am.

I am testing a local build with these changes and when I'm satisfied I'll push a new release (has a number of other fixes too).
    That'd be awesome, thanks again.

@Demilich > Would be interested to hear if you have now Upgraded to the Version that covers International Time Zones? Is it doing for you what you required?

Saamee .... Did you by any chance take a screenshot of that loan taken out on 7.1.16 that's currently 70 days overdue?
    I get the feeling this one could be heading towards creating LendingCrowds first sour loan! Hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Saamee .... Did you by any chance take a screenshot of that loan taken out on 7.1.16 that's currently 70 days overdue?
    I get the feeling this one could be heading towards creating LendingCrowds first sour loan! Hope not!
    @Darchie > Yes I'm in that one too! However did not start keeping screen shotz till June 2016.

I too agree with you, it's been Up to date On & Off for months now - In fact today I read up on LC's T&C's and @ 90 days is when it goes into "In Collection" - so we have 3 weeks to wait and see!!

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    I have never missed a loan due to timing with the software. Technically I guess its possible but it hasnt happened yet.
    Maybe the loans go live prior to emails being sent
    I just missed one with the software active - B2, $5k. The software checks every 2 mins and these loans sometimes go in 30 seconds or less.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I just missed one with the software active - B2, $5k. The software checks every 2 mins and these loans sometimes go in 30 seconds or less.
    Managed to get in manually on LN000-053-593 with $100 by logging in immediately when the email arrived. The software missed it and it was 99% by the time it'd finished processing my order.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    The software checks every 2 mins and these loans sometimes go in 30 seconds or less.
    Hi, this polling delay is deliberate, for two reasons; to level the playing field a little, and so the LC servers are not overly spammed by users of the application polling every few seconds for new loans.

Yes, it means there's an opportunity to miss 'quick to fill' loans. But you also have the opportunity to pick them up in only a few seconds. There's a new version coming this weekend, I'll see about improving this polling window.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Hi, this polling delay is deliberate, for two reasons; to level the playing field a little, and so the LC servers are not overly spammed by users of the application polling every few seconds for new loans.

Yes, it means there's an opportunity to miss 'quick to fill' loans. But you also have the opportunity to pick them up in only a few seconds. There's a new version coming this weekend, I'll see about improving this polling window.

Wow so far LC has loaded 5 or 6 loans today online. Its been a busy day.

I dont mind if app misses the occasional loan if it means playing field is level for everyone.

Over the past few months the volume of loans has slowly been increasing at LC

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Wow so far LC has loaded 5 or 6 loans today online. Its been a busy day.

I dont mind if app misses the occasional loan if it means playing field is level for everyone.

Over the past few months the volume of loans has slowly been increasing at LC
    I agree - there should be some chance for other people to get into the loans rather than the software picking up all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    @Demilich > Would be interested to hear if you have now Upgraded to the Version that covers International Time Zones? Is it doing for you what you required?
    Sorry, meant to post a message about it a few days ago, but have been a bit busy.

The International Time Zone change appears to be working perfectly. Thanks for the update PP!

In regards to the polling for loans, I don't have an issue with it missing some loans either. If every loan is being obviously sucked up instantly by apps, they are more likely to crack down on them. Along similar lines, I was wondering: does it poll at a set interval, or at a random time between two numbers? e.g. it picks a random time between 2 minutes and 4 minutes and retries at that point, rather than just 2 minutes every time. Just to make it less obvious that it's an app.