sharetrader
Page 97 of 128 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Plus the $6.02 collection fee
    Unfortunately you are correct. I had not read it that way until I went and checked my transaction statement.

No posts here for nearly two months!!!! Everybody happy?? I am having more than ever trouble getting new loans and am having to withdraw funds now, although I did fluke one this morning. However, looking back over the 180 still active loans I notice more than usual behind with payments, one being 66 days. Maybe another test of their default recovery coming up?
    Soolaimon

Numerous times I logged in as soon as I got the email but the loan had already been filled. It looks like some investors are putting hundreds of dollars in individual loans with the belief that LC loans don't default. We could potentially see more defaults on LC but only time will tell.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    No posts here for nearly two months!!!! Everybody happy?? I am having more than ever trouble getting new loans and am having to withdraw funds now, although I did fluke one this morning. However, looking back over the 180 still active loans I notice more than usual behind with payments, one being 66 days. Maybe another test of their default recovery coming up?
    If you are not able to respond within 5 minutes to incoming email notifications - this platorm is nigh on impossible to invest through.

Clearly the ban on auto trading has had negligible impact. LC is waste of time as it is impossible to build a properly diversified portfolio unless you cheat the system. More like a rapid fire video game than an investment portal imo.

Very little time to make a decision. Generally a 5 second look.

Nonetheless have picked up approx 100 loans in the last 6 months.

Would be nice if LC had more loans

It is really gambling as there is zero opportunity to look at the loan. By the time you log in they are generally gone. Virtually impossible to stay invested.

My total investment in LC is dropping like a stone due to withdrawal of surplus cash sitting around for weeks. From almost 60k earlier this year to 30+K now. Getting a loan to invest in here is almost as hard as winning a small prize in lotto. Really a waste of time.

Totally agree, I have been withdrawing my cash as it becomes available. It was a waste of time.

I am in front of my computer all day and can jump on immediately. I find it very difficult to get a B2 - they're gone in seconds and I perhaps invest in 1 in 4 of them. I can get into most B1, but by the time I've logged in (and I'm quick at logging in) they're often half full and they only hang around a minute, maximum. A2 hang around a little longer. So, my opinion is that there are still people using automated investment software. I have $25k in and only invest $150-200 per loan and I'm only just keeping up with getting my available cash reinvested.
    I'm pulling all mine out of Harmoney, which is taking a while. It's difficult to know what to invest in now to get the really good returns.