sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Ophs that message was in reply to nztyke's message
    Approx 1 year

I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
    I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have been with LC for a week now and have found very little action. Of the 2 loans I invested in, one is filled and still not taken up by the borrower, the other has been 90% filled for several days and seems to have stagnated. This morning it was the only loan available.
    I was attracted to LC because of the perceived extra security but unless the activity speeds up I will stick with Harmoney where, although there are a few issues, my returns have been satisfactory after 15 months and there are always good choices of loans.
    I agree with you, I joined early Jan and have seen only about 6 loans, makes me wonder why they are numbered 200 plus. Waiting for the loans invested to fill is like watching grass grow or paint dry! Will stick to Harmoney I think, getting good returns calculated my personal Rar at about 15% after fees and Tax.