sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    does any one have their net average return (NAR) showing yet? My 1st loan was invested 120 days ago now.
    Still no NAR showing for me

Ask aedi.mckiernan@lendingcrowd.co.nz who may be able to offer an explanation or solution.

My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report

NAR @ 11.84%

No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report
    Yep.

My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report
    Just seen here too - 12.02%

Is it just me or have the NAR figures gone missing off the website

Yeah mine gone as well ... but another loan just listed

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Yeah mine gone as well ... but another loan just listed
    Its Back, and @13.27% its fast closing in on harmoneys return. (and thats harmoneys RAR under the old fees)

With harmoneys huge fee increase on the way and potentially less tax efficiant model... Harmoneys write-offs are hugely higher - IF(the big unknown) capital loss is not tax deductable then after tax returns between the to are going to be more in favour of lendingcrowd then the before tax returns indicate

So far i've seen 1 loan reach 10 days over due and another reach 4 days over due - but as at now everything is back at 0 days

Mine 11.85% but then I've been taking a stake pretty much in most loans being listed!