Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

Attachment 8193

PP.
Hi PennyPicker
I Do appreciate the time involved and look forward to seeing your Harmoney heads up txts as well.

I'm happy to donate a little to go towards your time involved in putting this together.
Please let me know how this donation can be actioned/achieved!