sharetrader
Page 111 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1274

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    I've just received an email from Mara Labuschagne at lending crowd with a PDF attached titled Information Update Request. Email looks suspicious and I'm nervous of opening. Anybody else receiving similar? I'll be contacting the LC support to confirm before opening.

Yes. She is Pukka and the Letter is just for AML ( Anti Money Laundering ) purposes.

We had the same here.

I think a Driving License had expired here, which probably triggered the new request.

Thanks Saamee, Good to know. The email was very generic text in the body so easily felt like the sender (even if genuine) had been hacked/virus in some way. I'll get in contact and sort out the paperwork - ho hum.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Yes. She is Pukka and the Letter is just for AML ( Anti Money Laundering ) purposes.

We had the same here.

I think a Driving License had expired here, which probably triggered the new request.

It's amazing the number of 25% interest flex loans v 10% coming on the Lending Crowd site now. The 10% loans have really dropped away. I am beginning to wonder if a Lending Crowd associated finance company is forwarding some of its loans to the Lending Crowd site. This would mean that the Lending Crowd group is getting the loan approval fee ($450ish??) and then 25% of the interest earned without carrying any risk whatsoever. Easy money - particularly if you're struggling to get depositors. If this thread is monitored by Lending Crowd I would be grateful for comment on this.

OK well it's time for my 48 Month Investment Update on Lending Crowd....

Been in with LC since their very 1st loan which was issued on 21st December 2015.

Write Off Losses = TWELVE

Loans Repaid Early = 63.3%

Platform RAR = 12.84%

# of Loans Taken Out = 1284

# of Axtive Loans = 471

Current Arrears = Zero

Out of the 3 x P2P Platforms I have actively invested in, for me this is the easiest, most straight forward and user friendly to use.

Capture.PNG

Happy P2P trading
    Last edited by Saamee; 13-12-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    OK well it's time for my 48 Month Investment Update on Lending Crowd....

Been in with LC since their very 1st loan which was issued on 21st December 2015.

Write Off Losses = TWELVE

Loans Repaid Early = 63.3%

Platform RAR = 12.84%

# of Loans Taken Out = 1284

# of Axtive Loans = 471

Current Arrears = Zero

Out of the 3 x P2P Platforms I have actively invested in, for me this is the easiest, most straight forward and user friendly to use.

Capture.PNG

Happy P2P trading
    Well done Saamee. I am a very fresh newbie on LC in comparison (started in September this year). To achieve that RAR, am I right in assuming you only invest in B1 and B2 loans? Do you find that sometimes you go through entire weeks with no loans to invest in?

I would love a few more B2s, but many of them are only for under $5,000 and last only a few seconds on the site before they are snapped up. Having said that, there was a longer lasting one yesterday for over $100,000 !

Hi Saamee, I too have been in for over 3 years at least but my returns are not so good 11.62%. However I am totaly satisfied with that and the reason is since Penny Pickers auto thing I have spent many hours trying to invest and have only been able to mostly get the larger amount loans. The smaller B2's are obviously the ones to boost returns but then I guess they contribute more to the defaults of which I have only had 4 with a loss of $200. So all in all happy and am still transferring all withdrawals from Harmony to LC.

Quote Originally Posted by Toukshare View Post
    Well done Saamee. I am a very fresh newbie on LC in comparison (started in September this year). To achieve that RAR, am I right in assuming you only invest in B1 and B2 loans? Do you find that sometimes you go through entire weeks with no loans to invest in?

I would love a few more B2s, but many of them are only for under $5,000 and last only a few seconds on the site before they are snapped up. Having said that, there was a longer lasting one yesterday for over $100,000 !
    @toukshare

>> Yes I do only invest in B1's and B2's....

>> Since something like 70% of loans these days seem to be referred loans with a 25% Flex rate - RAR's are moving slowly lower as that kicks in to the RAR returns after 100 days

>> Every week I get into LC Loans - but it does vary - It is not so easy for people with a strict work routine, where as I am retired and available all day

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Hi Saamee, I too have been in for over 3 years at least but my returns are not so good 11.62%. However I am totaly satisfied with that and the reason is since Penny Pickers auto thing I have spent many hours trying to invest and have only been able to mostly get the larger amount loans. The smaller B2's are obviously the ones to boost returns but then I guess they contribute more to the defaults of which I have only had 4 with a loss of $200. So all in all happy and am still transferring all withdrawals from Harmony to LC.
    @soolaimon

>> Good to hear from you again and know you are back on baord ( like you I have very little funds left in HM these days )

>> I have not seen or gone looking for stats about Loan Class and defaults but it would be good to see it confirmed if more B2's default!

I agree that LC has been best of p2p sites. I've only seen one better imo but its not NZ based, and ironically in a region that has surplus of loans to investor liquidity. My frustration with LC is lack of loans, and the bunfight to grab any that do. The rush to hit Buy without being able to take a few seconds to viewing details is not a sensible investment approach, and continuing suspicion that automated processes are still running by others to grab the loans as they get listed. A xmas wish for some sort of auto-invest even if business sense dictated preference to bigger investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post

@soolaimon ~ Just wanted to ask you how your LC Investments have travelled over the last 10 Days or so??

I have found LC has got SO busy..... I'm retired and at home but still have Failed to get into a single loan in the last 10 Days...

I am now so freustrated that I am Drawing Funds out of LC and into Harmoney!!

I do not like Harmoney and their customer dis-service at all...... but Returns are better and funnily enough, losses smaller