sharetrader
Page 99 of 128 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    The thing that disappoints me most is that when they banned the use of auto invest software they said they would be hard on those that did not comply. They cannot be policing this as yesterday a loan was gone in 10 seconds. No way humans can work that quick. So those playing with a straight bat are penalised.
    If you work at a manual job and havnt got ready access to the internet using a bot is the only way you Can investin lendingcrowd . Suggest you pressure LC to create their own autolend which is what they promised

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    If you work at a manual job and havnt got ready access to the internet using a bot is the only way you Can investin lendingcrowd . Suggest you pressure LC to create their own autolend which is what they promised
    They don't have a vested interest in creating an autolend because their main concern is getting the loans funded. They are not having a problem with that. They don't need autolend until there aren't enough non-disillusioned investors to tip money into their loans.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    LC could hold approved approved loans back in order to release them on to the platform outside work hours - that is if their P2P is intended to be directed at retail lenders lending to retail borrowers. Retail lenders should not be expected to be instantly available during work hours to assess new loans.

A $40k B2 just landed. Drink your fill, it's hanging around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    LC could hold approved approved loans back in order to release them on to the platform outside work hours - that is if their P2P is intended to be directed at retail lenders lending to retail borrowers. Retail lenders should not be expected to be instantly available during work hours to assess new loans.
    I called them up some time ago to ask if they could release loans out of working hours and they indicated that it was up to the borrower as they are the ones who accept the loan after it is filled and therefore control the listing time. I don't know about this, perhaps a borrower could confirm this one way or another?
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    LN000-057-737 is 78 days overdue. Does anyone have the details for this loan?
    I believe that it is the Loan of the Screenshot attached....

It just went into Default \ Collection overnight.

There is Property & Car as Security - So Fingers crossed Investors should be OK.....

Capture.jpg

First loan in more than 460 loans I've invested in is going into collection:
    LN000-054-905 B1 Personal 60 months 14.79%

Let's see how this goes. I don't have a record of what the security was. Currently it's returned 20% (including interest) of the principal I put in.

OK well it's time for my 36 Month Investment Update on Lending Crowd....

Been in with LC since their very 1st loan which was issued on 21st December 2015.

Write Off Losses = TWO

Loan Early Repayments = 56.4%

Platform RAR = 13.41%

# of Loan = TOTAL = 920 ACTIVE = 401

Arrears = CURRENTLY 5 OR 6 ( 1.89% )

Out of the 3 x Platforms I do \ have actively invested in, for me this is the easiest, most straight forward and user friendly to use.

LC have grown with me as I have grown with LC.

Everyone investing in P2P is here for the same reason - to increase our earnings.

For me my initial aim in P2P was to earn in interest per week, Quadruple what the NZ pension currently is. This milestone has now been reached.

Happy P2P trading

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    OK well it's time for my 36 Month Investment Update on Lending Crowd....

Been in with LC since their very 1st loan which was issued on 21st December 2015.

Write Off Losses = TWO

Loan Early Repayments = 56.4%

Platform RAR = 13.41%

# of Loan = TOTAL = 920 ACTIVE = 401

Arrears = CURRENTLY 5 OR 6 ( 1.89% )

Out of the 3 x Platforms I do \ have actively invested in, for me this is the easiest, most straight forward and user friendly to use.

LC have grown with me as I have grown with LC.

Everyone investing in P2P is here for the same reason - to increase our earnings.

For me my initial aim in P2P was to earn in interest per week, Quadruple what the NZ pension currently is. This milestone has now been reached.

Happy P2P trading
    Have you got an unauthorised auto-invest facility or Can you respond as soon as you get an email loan notification? It certainly seems to me that most loans disappear almost immediately. Daily activities mean that I cannot respond immediately. For me I think that is a big disadvantage in what is otherwise a good platform. Funds are just accumulating in the non interest bearing account.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 15-12-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Have you got an unauthorised auto-invest facility or Can you respond as soon as you get an email loan notification? It certainly seems to me that most loans disappear almost immediately. Daily activities mean that I cannot respond immediately. For me I think that is a big disadvantage in what is otherwise a good platform. Funds are just accumulating in the non interest bearing account.
    Hey Sammee, I don't expect you'll answer this as the trouble with answering is you either get yourself into trouble or everyone copies you and you miss out on the loans altogether but what I would be keen to know (that's not top secret info) is how much per loan you invest and how many days overdue do your loans have to be before you class them as arrears?
    Last edited by joker; 15-12-2018 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added question