sharetrader

Hybrid View

I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.

Quote Originally Posted by mlt322 View Post
    I joined LC last week to add some diversification rather than having all of my lending 'eggs' in the Harmoney basket, but like the two previous posts, I see virtually no loans to invest in. Does that mean that LC is not getting the clients on board or are they taking the prime loans for themselves. Like Soolaimon and Permutation, I'll be sticking with Harmoney until I see some action at LC. I'm still waiting for my RAR as I've been in around 90 days so hopefully won't be far away.
    LC had about 8 x loans before Xmas Day. Then the pot went dry.

My guess is that they have only been going just about 1 month and still getting sorted. Many Kiwi's are stiii on holidays and not back at work ( and into their normal routine yet ).

Yes, Harmoney have a lot more unsecured loans available right now, in fairnes sHarmoney have been going approx 18 months now.

I am hoping LC picks up and Jan fades and we all get back to normal Kiwi life in Feb 16.

Yes, there are more loans appearing now which is good. The first two that I invested in took one week before they started as a loan ie. attracting interest.
    Soolaimon

Re Provance loan notifications; Chorus guy came round this morning and unknown to us crashed the router, meaning no Provance alerts between 12pm and 2:10, so we missed one small loan. Sorry about this, fixed now.

I've just joined Lending Crowd and have invested in three loans. To my dismay I now find the loan details are no longer viewable on the Lending Crowd website. To my mind it is essential to have this record in order to invest effectively but it seems they have no present plans to change it. I'll start doing screenshots.
    So this is a plea at Aedi's suggestion that if anyone invested in the following loans, I would be most grateful if you could email me a copy of the borrower profile:
    LN000-023-335, LN000-023-372, LN000-023-529.

I've been investing with Harmoney since December 2015. My RAR there is 17.07%, quite high, although it's spread over A15%, B22%,C38%, DEF25%. I'll be moving to a more conservative strategy acknowledging that some of these loans will probably still be running when the next economic downturn comes, and I see using Lending Crowd as part of that since all loans are secured.

Any help with the loan details above would be much appreciated.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@whitlocks.co.nz View Post
    I've just joined Lending Crowd and have invested in three loans. To my dismay I now find the loan details are no longer viewable on the Lending Crowd website. To my mind it is essential to have this record in order to invest effectively but it seems they have no present plans to change it. I'll start doing screenshots.
    So this is a plea at Aedi's suggestion that if anyone invested in the following loans, I would be most grateful if you could email me a copy of the borrower profile:

I've been investing with Harmoney since December 2015. My RAR there is 17.07%, quite high, although it's spread over A15%, B22%,C38%, DEF25%. I'll be moving to a more conservative strategy acknowledging that some of these loans will probably still be running when the next economic downturn comes, and I see using Lending Crowd as part of that since all loans are secured.

It should be easy for Lending Crowd to enable loan details to continue to be linked and accessible to investors. Have they given any reasons why this won't happen?

As you have been an investor with Harmoney for 12 months, your notes are probably all either within or approaching the most risky part of the Hazard Curve. So maybe still a high chance, recession or not, that your excellent RAR may drop

Bjauck, No reason other than it's not part of the system and there are no plans currently to add it. I stirred the pot and asked that my displeasure be communicated to management. I'm not saying it makes Lending Crowd undesirable, just that it's not user-friendly. Harmoney are way ahead in this area it seems. But my view is that there will be another recession, it's only a matter of when. The default rate could rise on loans we have already invested in. So I am happy to lend a bit more conservatively and accept a slightly lower return meanwhile. Lending Crowd's lending policy helps with this strategy.

Hi Bryan and welcome on the board....

I keep screen shots, but only of the loans I invest in.

However every investors gets assigned a different LN# ( loan note # ) and then collectively all the individual LN's make up the Loan Contract LC.

To help you I would need the LC# of your loans.

I correlate every LC# to my individual LN#
    Last edited by Saamee; 11-12-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks, Saamee. I've been talking to Aedi and it seems I can't get the LC#. She says I need to quote the loan details which are:
    B1, personal, 60 months, 14.79% opened 2.12.16
    A1, personal, 36 months, 7.90%, opened 9.12.16.

So if anyone is able to identify they invested in the same loan (Probably easiest to find by starting with the date it was opened and can send the loan details if they have thenm, I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Saamee. I've been talking to Aedi and it seems I can't get the LC#. She says I need to quote the loan details which are:
    B1, personal, 60 months, 14.79% opened 2.12.16
    A1, personal, 36 months, 7.90%, opened 9.12.16.

So if anyone is able to identify they invested in the same loan (Probably easiest to find by starting with the date it was opened and can send the loan details if they have thenm, I would be very grateful.
    Here's one for you.... I do not invest in 7.9% loan so cannot help you there....

02 DEC 2016 - LC - L00-12-028.jpg