sharetrader
Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1280
  1. #1001
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Having seen FDs balance sheet I endorse Saamee's view and believe that FD are there to add liquidity if required and rarely take positions themselves.

    The issue I believe, is the sheer number of investors against the lack of loans. Investors in the thousands and loans between 0 to 5 daily (until lately usually 1 or 2). It appears this has been identified and a potential solution actioned.

    On the other hand, I'm not keen on the prospect of lumping up an extra 15% of commission. Its a pity that loan availability could not be increased without having to accommodate third parties and their finders fee's.

  2. #1002
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    I am with icyfire. The few times I have been able to respond immediately, including once when I was already on the site, to b loans of reasonable size, they have been fully invested. This seems to be due to an auto-invest operating (either by FC or another party) or someone is taking the whole loan.

  3. #1003
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Couple of B loans sitting there. Something has changed.

  4. #1004
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Couple of B loans sitting there. Something has changed.

    What... No Auto Invests programs running today....


    The conspiratorial theorists must have been wrong!!

  5. #1005
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    What... No Auto Invests programs running today....


    The conspiratorial theorists must have been wrong!!
    The 1st 25% flex / fees loan went up on the site just before

    unfortunately the notification emails don't list the flex %

  6. #1006
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    839

    Default

    New Month = New NAR

    Has anybody else noticed a slow decline in their NAR ( approx 0,05% per month ) over the last 3 or so months?

    I am thinking it is the new lower Interest Rate loans now appearing in the NAR calculations.

    Any other thoughts?
    Last edited by Saamee; 03-01-2019 at 02:28 PM.

  7. #1007
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    309

    Default

    New in collection loan .... That won't help my NAR

    Id Grade Type Term Rate* Flex Principal Opened Princ. recv. Int. recv.** Coll. end date***
    LN000-063-992 B2 Personal 60 months 19.10% 10% $50.00 04/04/2018 $2.58 $3.53 02/07/2019








  8. #1008
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    New in collection loan .... That won't help my NAR

    Id Grade Type Term Rate* Flex Principal Opened Princ. recv. Int. recv.** Coll. end date***
    LN000-063-992 B2 Personal 60 months 19.10% 10% $50.00 04/04/2018 $2.58 $3.53 02/07/2019







    No...and if it is only partly recovered, it will make a difference for your after tax NAR if you cannot deduct the capital loss for tax purposes.

  9. #1009
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    New Month = New NAR

    Has anybody else noticed a slow decline in their NAR ( approx 0,05% per month ) over the last 3 or so months?

    I am thinking it is the new lower Interest Rate loans now appearing in the NAR calculations.

    Any other thoughts?
    The 25% flex on referred loans will start to take a chunk out of the NAR.

  10. #1010
    Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    What... No Auto Invests programs running today....


    The conspiratorial theorists must have been wrong!!
    Finance Direct have run out of money so are not taking their share?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •