sharetrader
Page 107 of 128 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1275

That's it for me. It's just not worth the time clicking on Lending Crowd emails promising new loans. Even if I take less than 5 seconds from receiving the email, a $20,000 loan is already gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CR_111 View Post
    That's it for me. It's just not worth the time clicking on Lending Crowd emails promising new loans. Even if I take less than 5 seconds from receiving the email, a $20,000 loan is already gone.

Me too. Gets so frustrating. It took me over two years to get $40k invested and will take a while to get that out. This is no longer investing as you have no time to have a look at the loans. But what really Pi....s me off is that when they banned the auto investor software only the honest ones complied and they are still being used with no repercussions.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    Me too. Gets so frustrating. It took me over two years to get $40k invested and will take a while to get that out. This is no longer investing as you have no time to have a look at the loans. But what really Pi....s me off is that when they banned the auto investor software only the honest ones complied and they are still being used with no repercussions.
    I wonder if eventually the only ”peers” left on the investor/lender side will be larger corporate entities? Would that then still be in keeping with the spirit and intent of P2P vehicles?

P2P lending is now misleading as most loans are filled by wholesale investors on both LC and Harmoney. Only Squirrel Money is purely for retail investors, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    I agree with you about only the honest ones have complied ... In the past I've been keen to spend all this extra time trying to get loans. But have over the past few weeks realised my time is far better spent elsewhere..... So I basically give up as well ....

There has been a rise of new loan listings on LC in the last two days, the majority of referred loans with 25% fee though. It will interesting to see if the supply remains like this. I managed to get into 7 loans since Monday

Fellow LC Investors!

Today LC released 2 x Loans onto the LC platform for us Investors...

However today I received NO Email Alerts form LC.

Just wondering who else may be starting to think that they are NOT receiving All and Every Email Alert form LC???

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Fellow LC Investors!

Today LC released 2 x Loans onto the LC platform for us Investors...

However today I received NO Email Alerts form LC.

Just wondering who else may be starting to think that they are NOT receiving All and Every Email Alert form LC???
    No emails for me too, and none today either

Logging in there are two loans up at the moment - seem like relatively good ones and aren't going that quick.

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    No emails for me too, and none today either

Logging in there are two loans up at the moment - seem like relatively good ones and aren't going that quick.
    @leesal - Appreciate your update.

Have reported this to LC - no reply yet!

I didn't receive any text notification for these two loans either