sharetrader
Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Anyone else make a Withdrawal from Lending Crowd today ( Friday ).... But as of yet it has not been Processed to the Bank? ( once again! )
    Last edited by Saamee; 03-06-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Have invested across new 3 loans at Lending Crowd today...

Maybe they are seeing the results of their Radio advertising campaign?

Get in quick! A small loan listed this evening almost filled.

Just made my initial $500 deposit this week (see you later Harmoney), good to see the number of loans picking up.

Another loan recently listed

I have been in since January this year with the minimum $500 and the loans are ticking away nicely in the background. Now that I will suspend my investments in Harmoney from monday due to their new fee structure. I will concentrate on Lending Crowd a bit more over the next few months. One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.
    Last edited by permutation; 10-06-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: spelling

And their up to the minute transaction statement gets a HUGE tick of approval from me.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.
    I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.
    Hi kiwi_on_OE

Yes the LendingCrowd Platform has worked 100% accuratley ( for me at least! ) since I joined up with them during December last year.

Anything I do not understand that is shown, normally a quick call to Aedi and all is made clear.

I really really DO appreciate their 'real time' reporting and reconciliation statement as you know exactly 'where you are' all the time up to the minute ( or the latest transaction )

It's very very hard to fault Lending Crowd at anything they have been doing over the last 6 months ( lack of loans is not directly their blame - as they really appear to building a Quality loan book ) - the only thing I could lay fault on is the 5 or so times I have requested a Withdrawal to my bank account - and it has not been actioned \ or overlooked. This does not build confidence or trust as a customer as it now starts to look 'A Littel Sloppy'. That issue has always been rectified the same day or next day.

New one
    Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    6 days and 21 hours B2 19.10% Personal 60 months $15,250.00

Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    6 days and 21 hours B2 19.10% Personal 60 months $15,250.00

Would be so much easier if Lending Crowd could text or email when a new loan became available.