sharetrader
Page 12 of 128 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Another loan recently listed

I have been in since January this year with the minimum $500 and the loans are ticking away nicely in the background. Now that I will suspend my investments in Harmoney from monday due to their new fee structure. I will concentrate on Lending Crowd a bit more over the next few months. One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.
    Last edited by permutation; 10-06-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling

And their up to the minute transaction statement gets a HUGE tick of approval from me.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    One thing I like about LC is the easy interface and no IT Hiccups noticed so far.
    I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    I haven't used LC yet. Good if their systems actually work properly, seems that would be fairly unique amongst P2P providers. Would it be too much of a push to say their system is actually good/intuitive/logical too? That seems to be a feature that most have yet to get around to. I'm including UK systems in that.
    Hi kiwi_on_OE

Yes the LendingCrowd Platform has worked 100% accuratley ( for me at least! ) since I joined up with them during December last year.

Anything I do not understand that is shown, normally a quick call to Aedi and all is made clear.

I really really DO appreciate their 'real time' reporting and reconciliation statement as you know exactly 'where you are' all the time up to the minute ( or the latest transaction )

It's very very hard to fault Lending Crowd at anything they have been doing over the last 6 months ( lack of loans is not directly their blame - as they really appear to building a Quality loan book ) - the only thing I could lay fault on is the 5 or so times I have requested a Withdrawal to my bank account - and it has not been actioned \ or overlooked. This does not build confidence or trust as a customer as it now starts to look 'A Littel Sloppy'. That issue has always been rectified the same day or next day.

New one
    Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    6 days and 21 hours B2 19.10% Personal 60 months $15,250.00

Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    6 days and 21 hours B2 19.10% Personal 60 months $15,250.00

Would be so much easier if Lending Crowd could text or email when a new loan became available.

Quote Originally Posted by CR111 View Post
    Would be so much easier if Lending Crowd could text or email when a new loan became available.
    Once they are getting as many loans as harmoney you would not want this - the issue is there are not enough loans on lending crowd at the moment

Although the number of loans on harmoney seems to have gone down lately and the number of early repayments has gone up - not sure where the money to fund all the early repayments is coming from

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Once they are getting as many loans as harmoney you would not want this - the issue is there are not enough loans on lending crowd at the moment

Although the number of loans on harmoney seems to have gone down lately and the number of early repayments has gone up - not sure where the money to fund all the early repayments is coming from
    Perhaps an android app -- useful for checking anyway -- but with notifications that you could turn on or off? Or, on the LC website, the ability to turn notification emails on or off -- or, even trickier, turn on emails automatically when you have more than $xxx available for loaning in your account...

Anyone seen any loan activity on this platform in the last few days? Have logged in a score of times over the week at various times of day and apart from one near to full pretty average loan early in the week have seen nothing listed.
    "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." – John Maynard Keynes