sharetrader
Page 15 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=Darchie;625508]
    Quote Originally Posted by mp52 View Post
    Interestingly, no increase in listed loans following change in fee structure.

Have i missed something here! ..... appreciate if you could elaborate mp52
    Sorry - should have qualified that thought a bit There was a bunch of talk on the Harmoney thread about people jumping ship to other P2P provides following the fee changes to Harmoney. Was just observing that there doesn't appear to have been increased activity on Lending Crowd and Harmoney appears to be still listing and filling loans at about the rate before the changes. So I guess the jury's out on whether that sentiment is only that of the "smart money" or misplaced?
    "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." – John Maynard Keynes

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Hey Saamee have you got the loan that's 12 days overdue? ... oh and I have another 6 days overdue!
    OMG. That's 2 ... hope their very clean record isn't being tarnished!
    I querried LC about that 1cent under on principal repayment ... and was told it's to do with rounding .. (obviously an unders and overs game!) .. but they didn't answer my question asking if every contributor was short changed by one cent ... now if so that would add up!!!! I have had 10 repaid loans but no overs on principal!!!
    Darchie, It appears that the 6 day overdue loan has today been made all good and upto date

[QUOTE=mp52;625570]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post

Sorry - should have qualified that thought a bit There was a bunch of talk on the Harmoney thread about people jumping ship to other P2P provides following the fee changes to Harmoney. Was just observing that there doesn't appear to have been increased activity on Lending Crowd and Harmoney appears to be still listing and filling loans at about the rate before the changes. So I guess the jury's out on whether that sentiment is only that of the "smart money" or misplaced?
    Bare in mind that that fee increase only effected RETAIL investors, retail investors were only funding 25% of the total loans with wholesale funding 75%. If the was a 50% reduction in investments by those effected by the fee increase this would only be a 12.5% reduction accross the entire platform, and with the stats avaiable to you, you might not be able to see this.

I do beleive that lending crowd loans are filling up quite alot faster since the harmoney fee increase. Also on Squirralmoney it seems to now be funding waiting for borrowers rather then borrowers waiting for funding.

Both of the Overdue Payment Loans are now Fully paid up to date and current

Out of interest I just checked the Total of Lending Crowd loans I have invested in = 86

The total # of Loans Fully Repaid and Closed = 8

So running approx. 10% Loans drawn down that have been fully repaid off.

I'm not sure if LC have comleted any Re-Writes yet. Anyone else aware of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Out of interest I just checked the Total of Lending Crowd loans I have invested in = 86

The total # of Loans Fully Repaid and Closed = 8

So running approx. 10% Loans drawn down that have been fully repaid off.

I'm not sure if LC have comleted any Re-Writes yet. Anyone else aware of that?
    I know I have some completed but cannot rember how many. But with the lending crowd fee structure it does not matter anyway.

The lending crowd site is currently down for maintenance so I cannot check

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    I know I have some completed but cannot rember how many. But with the lending crowd fee structure it does not matter anyway.

The lending crowd site is currently down for maintenance so I cannot check

Yep Humvee, As an investor, One learns quite quickly that with P2P lending, that locking your money away for a 3 or 5 year term of loan does not always imply 'it really will' be locked away for such a total length of time!

2 Loans available right now....

FundedTime remainingGradeRate*TypeTermAmountMy investment73%

6 days and 15 hoursB113.97%Personal36 months$13,250.00$0.00ViewBuy82%

6 days and 15 hoursA211.87%Personal60 months$8,250.00$0.00ViewBuy

1 New Loan with 50% left

7 days A2 11.87% Personal 60 months $28,300.00

Yeah Saamee. ... BUT see it's disappeared now and how can it get A2 when the primary borrower has had 1 default within past 2years ... for me doesn't add up to an A2!!!!!