sharetrader
Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I go along with Saamee. Investing since Jan 16, 11K dribbled in since then, 12.2% NAR, 70 loans of which 7 have been re-paid, no arrears and no defaults.
    All good by me.
    Guys, I wrote a few pages back on Page 10 about repaid loans = I am seeing 10% here at LC.

I have quiet a bit more invested than Soolaimon. ( If I was still at Harmoney I would be paying 17.5% )

Rgds.
    Last edited by Saamee; 18-07-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Hi guys.
    Have been investing in Harmoney for a year now with mixed results.
    If i try lending crowd what loan grades are you all investing in? Harmoney had A thru E grades ( I stuck with A to C) but lending crowd seem to have only A & B. Any issues with either of these grades?
    Do they email new loans out which are available? Doesnt appear to be any online currently?

Welcome here Whitt

Only A's & B's - I am covered across all loan grades. I have not checked, but I would have a fairly even mix I would think.

No issues with ANY loans to date = 8 Months now.

No, Lending Crowd do not Email out new loans.... BUT I am in a Beta Test with someone else on here.

PennyPicker will most likely read this post and Invite you to join too.... He bought on Cool Bear last week.

You will get and Email \ Text within seconds of any new loan being placed on the LC Website.... Works well
    Last edited by Saamee; 18-07-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Bloody Keyboard & Spelling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Welcome here Whitt

No, Lending Crowd do not Email out new loans.... BUT I am in a Beta Test with someone else on here.

PennyPicker will most likely read this post and Invite you to join too.... He bought on Cool Bear last week.

You will get and Email \ Text within seconds of any new loan being placed on the LC Website.... Works well
    Thanks Wish Harmoney had the email alert ability too

PennyPicker will be planning a Beta Test for Harmoney very soon

Perfect I could be able to assist with that beta also. Some of the Harmoney loans are rubbish so anything that helps would be good.

I really messed with the notification agent over the weekend and didn't feel comfortable going live yesterday; I'm now just waiting for an LC loan to satisfy myself it's working outside of my integration tests.

Another loan today:

LC.JPG

Just had a further 2 x Loans repaid early overnight - That's life.... All part of P2P Lending and the customers perogative

Lightbulb Provance

Saamee has alluded to a service he and others have been helping me test over the past week. It pushes email or TXT notifications out when new LC loans are issued, hopefully allowing us more investment opportunities by missing out of fewer loans.

What is it?
    It's not an app you have to download on your device, it's a web based, so you can setup and edit your filters on any internet facing device or PC. If you're still interested read on:

What does it do?
    Provance sends you notifications when new loans are issued on the LendingCrowd platform. This avoids the need to continually log in and check the investments for new loans. It also means you should find out sooner, so you miss out less often on taking part in issued loans.

How does it work?
    Go to http://www.provance.nz/ and create an account. It just uses an email address and mobile number. From there you are directed to the Filters page where a default LendingCrowd filter will have been created for you.

What happens when a loan is issued?
    Depending on how you've configured your filters you'll receive either an email or txt. It'll contain a brief summary of the loan; amount, rate, grade, term, type and how funded it is.

Provance only sends loan notifications between 8:30am and 10:30pm. If a loan comes in outside of these hours it will be included in the 8:30am round of the following day. I may include an option to customise this if there's interest.

How do the filters work?
    An example might be to have all options enabled, you'll then receive a notification for any loan issued. Or you can select between just particular grades, terms, or types. Or you may have multiple filters, A1 grade business loans and all grades for personal loans. It's up to you how they look. When you create an account a default LC filter is provided, with all grades, loan types and terms enabled.

What is a beta?
    Provance is in beta at the moment. Beta means the quality bar is high enough that I'm comfortable making it available to a wider audience; but some features may be missing, or a little incomplete. Nothing that would block you from using the app for it's core purpose.

sign-in-lg.png Attachment 8175 edit-filter-lg.png sms-notifications-lg.png

Any known limitations?
    1. I've tried to make Provance mobile friendly, but if you do use it on a mobile device and find the experience is difficult or error prone I'd love to know. (It'll work equally well on a desktop or tablet.)

2. At the moment the default filter option is TXT notifications. Select Profile from the menu bar to change your notification options if you prefer to receive an email.

3. I haven't written up a privacy policy yet, but I don't gather any information beyond your mobile number and email address. As Provance is only informing you of new loans I know nothing about your LendingCrowd profile.

Any problems, please PM me.