sharetrader
Page 23 of 128 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

I am obviously in the wrong business. I have never been able to make more profit than I have had revenue. Current loan L00-11-187- Revenue between $100000 and $250000 yet is able to achieve a profit of between $300000 and $500000.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMac View Post
    I am obviously in the wrong business. I have never been able to make more profit than I have had revenue. Current loan L00-11-187- Revenue between $100000 and $250000 yet is able to achieve a profit of between $300000 and $500000.
    LOL now you mention it that does seem pretty amazing

How much time a day ( hours ) do you reckon you spend checking out your P2P Investor websites?

How many times a day do you Log in to LC or HM or LM?

I reckon upwards of 1 hour a day \ Checking Accounts \ Looking for new Loans \ Moving Funds in & out etc

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Saamee has alluded to a service he and others have been helping me test over the past week. It pushes email or TXT notifications out when new LC loans are issued, hopefully allowing us more investment opportunities by missing out of fewer loans.
    Nice work mate - uncanny timing as I was just about to stitch a little tool together to do this for personal use. I'm assuming its going to carry a fee once out of beta to cover the SMS gateway fees? Am assuming the data capture is cleared with LC - if not a screen scraper may run into issues with their TOS.

Cheers!
    "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." – John Maynard Keynes

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    How much time a day ( hours ) do you reckon you spend checking out your P2P Investor websites?

How many times a day do you Log in to LC or HM or LM?

I reckon upwards of 1 hour a day \ Checking Accounts \ Looking for new Loans \ Moving Funds in & out etc
    Probably close to an hour like you, only once a day to Harmoney as I am in withdrawing mode at the moment. I check LC at least 3 times a day looking for loans to replace the H loans.
    Soolaimon

New Loan....

Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    56%
    6 days and 22 hours B1 13.97% Personal 36 months $5,250.00

Quote Originally Posted by mp52 View Post
    I'm assuming its going to carry a fee once out of beta to cover the SMS gateway fees? Am assuming the data capture is cleared with LC - if not a screen scraper may run into issues with their TOS.

Cheers!
    Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

Attachment 8193

PP.

Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

Attachment 8193

PP.
    I'm a Fan of Provance... Now where is the 'Like' Button

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    I'm a Fan of Provance... Now where is the 'Like' Button
    Thanks Saamee. Seeing the number of user accounts climb is 'like' enough

If it's of interest to anyone 'Provance' is a contraction of 'Proactive' and 'Advance' (e.g. advance warning or proactive notification). And there's about 200 hours development work behind it, evenings and weekends.

Thanks Saamee. Seeing the number of user accounts climb is 'like' enough

If it's of interest to anyone 'Provance' is a contraction of 'Proactive' and 'Advance' (e.g. advance warning or proactive notification). And there's about 200 hours development work behind it, evenings and weekends.
    Good one PP, I have joined the clan today and look forward to not having to check LC several times a day. Big thanks.
    Soolaimon