sharetrader
Page 24 of 128 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Hi PP, I'm a bit late to the party here as I'd pretty well given up LC as they never seem to have loans available when I log in.

Sounds like you have the solution and I was wondering how I can join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by mlt322 View Post
    Hi PP, I'm a bit late to the party here as I'd pretty well given up LC as they never seem to have loans available when I log in.

Sounds like you have the solution and I was wondering how I can join the club.
    Mlt go back a couple of pages in this thread. There is a big post by PP withe the joining instructions for his Provance system you want

Thanks for that, Whitt. I actually got a message from PP with the instructions too. Much appreciated.

Ha ha... Now many of us are Provance users... We eagerly await the next LC Loan to appear and be notified.... BUT a very quiet new Loan weekend again @ LC!!

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Thanks mp52.

1. The service is free at the moment and that's the way I imagine it'll remain; I have polled a few of the early beta users on payment models and it's tough. See, I probably wouldn't pay for it, but then my volumes are very small. Larger volumes = more in the bank = potentially more cash drag = incentive to move into loans quickly. These users might see a monetary value in the service. I think the strongest option is a one time donation, $10 or $20, if users feel like they're getting value it's up to them if they want to contribute. What I don't want to do is take money if a) it really puts me off side with LC management and b) LC provide an auto-invest option just after the cheques clear (I probably would give myself a donation if that was the model.)

2. No strictly speaking I'm in breech of the Web Site Terms of Use; So I've pinged them an email explaining the situation, just so there's no doubt, I want to be above board here. Not sure why this slipped my mind, when I started down a similar path with Harmoney, their upper management had no issue with a breach in terms. Guess in the speed to getting a product to market here I missed communicating with LC :/

(It'll be out of beta by Monday after I address a couple of glaring Internet Explorer bugs.)

Attachment 8193

PP.
    Hi PennyPicker
    I Do appreciate the time involved and look forward to seeing your Harmoney heads up txts as well.

I'm happy to donate a little to go towards your time involved in putting this together.
    Please let me know how this donation can be actioned/achieved!

Hi PennyPicker,

I would be happy to donate a little as well for your hard work and excellent service. I would say put up a donation link on your website. Awaiting to hear from you. Thanks!

Two loans paid off today making it 10 out of 71. I have been transferring funds as they come due from Harmoney to LC now for a month or so and am finding that I cannot invest enough in to LC to keep all funds invested. This is even as I am doubling the amount in each loan compared to Harmoney.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Two loans paid off today making it 10 out of 71. I have been transferring funds as they come due from Harmoney to LC now for a month or so and am finding that I cannot invest enough in to LC to keep all funds invested. This is even as I am doubling the amount in each loan compared to Harmoney.
    Your "Paid Off' rate is very high @ almost 15%....

I was also in those 2 Loans repaid overnight.

My 'Paid Off rate is still tracking @ 10% with LC

We have no control over Borrowers repaying early - we just have to accept this as part of P2P Lending as an Investor!

By the way - Give me a 'Paid Off' loan over a Default any day!!
    Last edited by Saamee; 01-08-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Your "Paid Off' rate is very high @ almost 15%....

I was also in those 2 Loans repaid overnight.

My 'Paid Off rate is still tracking @ 10% with LC

We have no control over Borrowers repaying early - we just have to accept this as part of P2P Lending as an Investor!

By the way - Give me a 'Paid Off' loan over a Default any day!!
    mine is exactly 15%. 9 paid off from 60 loans. Only started in January this year. I rather like early repayments - it means that should we need the money, we do not have to wait 3 to 5 years! Amount invested is increasing but still a small fraction of what I invested in Harmoney.

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Correction!!! I had added the two recent paid-offs when they were already in the calculations. So my revised figures are more in line with others. ie. 8 paid off out of 69 loans. So that's no so bad, and I agree that pay-offs are ok as far as withdrawing funds go, especially as I have twice as much in Harmoney as LC so it should not take too long to even the investments out. And that is my goal in the meantime.
    Soolaimon