sharetrader
Page 28 of 128 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1275
  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Small 8K loan up now.....

    65%
    7 days and 1 hour A1 7.90% Personal 36 months $8,750.00

  2. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    838

    Default

    New loan this evening already 58% filled....

    Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    58%
    16 hours and 15 minutes A2 10.96% Personal 36 months $6,250.00 $0.00

  3. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    New loan this evening already 58% filled....

    Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    58% 16 hours and 15 minutes A2 10.96% Personal 36 months $6,250.00 $0.00
    Did anyone get a Provance alert for the above loan # 229??

    I did not this time

  4. #274
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Neither did I.

  5. #275
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Hi team, the only reason I can see that this wasn't alerted on was because it came and went so quickly. Would that be the case? i.e. was it only active for maybe 30 minutes?

  6. #276
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Hi team, the only reason I can see that this wasn't alerted on was because it came and went so quickly. Would that be the case? i.e. was it only active for maybe 30 minutes?
    Hi, got your PM regarding missing notifications. Will sit tight for now as I got the alert on the 8 Aug for the A1/8.42% (via email) and like others have reported got no alert on the 9 Aug A1/7.90%. Will see what happens over the next day or two.

    In terms of loans filling too fast for the polling interval of the app - could be the case. Can you push the interval frequency up without ruffling LC's feathers!
    "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

  7. #277
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mp52 View Post
    Can you push the interval frequency up without ruffling LC's feathers!
    LOL, that's been my concern. But I've wound it right down (to increase the frequency of checking) today, we'll see...

  8. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Did anyone get a Provance alert for the above loan # 229??

    I did not this time
    Last night if you invested in this loan, could you respond back and tell us appox what time it was? Thanx.

  9. #279
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Last night if you invested in this loan, could you respond back and tell us appox what time it was? Thanx.
    I did at ~8pm

  10. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Norf Eyelynd
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I did at ~8pm
    Thanx for the reply Kelvin.

    We're just trying to ascertain how long the Loan was available for.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •