sharetrader
Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have still got my eye on the site, but nothing yet????
    Hi Soolaimon, we're getting there, just waiting on a few more pieces of information on a bunch of loans. Frustrating I know, but we're dedicated to following our robust processes to protect lenders investments.

We also have a responsibility to build on and protect the reputation of p2p lending.

In the meantime, this loan is nearly there - Residential Property Refinancing Loan 2000077 - just needs about 60k to be fully funded.

On another note, are you investing with other platforms? How are you enjoying the process to more traditional methods of investment?
    Last edited by Marcus@LendMe; 13-04-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus@LendMe View Post
    Hi Soolaimon, we're getting there, just waiting on a few more pieces of information on a bunch of loans. Frustrating I know, but we're dedicated to following our robust processes to protect lenders investments.

We also have a responsibility to build on and protect the reputation of p2p lending.

In the meantime, this loan is nearly there - Residential Property Refinancing Loan 2000077 - just needs about 60k to be fully funded.

On another note, are you investing with other platforms? How are you enjoying the process to more traditional methods of investment?
    Hi Marcus, I see there are two loans last night, thanks. Yes I have been with Harmoney since the beginning and except for a few problems earlier on am quite satisfied with the performance so far. As for enjoying the process, I do. Being well retired, I have plenty of time and I treat P2P as a means of supplementing the poor term deposit rates from the banks these days.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Hi Marcus, I see there are two loans last night, thanks. Yes I have been with Harmoney since the beginning and except for a few problems earlier on am quite satisfied with the performance so far. As for enjoying the process, I do. Being well retired, I have plenty of time and I treat P2P as a means of supplementing the poor term deposit rates from the banks these days.

Hi there. A new loan has been loaded to the site. I'll post the details on the LendMe thread if that's ok.

I attended the LendIt 2016 conference in the States this week. I've written a short blog post about my first day there - I'll include a link if anyone wants a read.

MM

I thought this was the Lending Crowd thread. I am NOT with Lendme.
    Soolaimon

does any one have their net average return (NAR) showing yet? My 1st loan was invested 120 days ago now.

Also if I am not mistaken (unfortuatly I cannot find a copy of the original investor FAQ) Has there not been a number of changes made to the details about NAR

I am fairly sure it use to say (otherwise somewhere else on the site) that the NAR would update daily once the oldest note In you portfolio was 100days old

Now It says it only updates monthly on the 1st of the month. And It only includes Notes older then 100 days instead of all notes as long as the oldest note is older then 100 days

Is it just me, or is the website down for the Lending Crowd?

Lending Crowd is back online.

The most recent loan is;

6 days A2 10.96% Personal 36 months $19,800.00

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    does any one have their net average return (NAR) showing yet? My 1st loan was invested 120 days ago now.
    Still no NAR showing for me

Ask aedi.mckiernan@lendingcrowd.co.nz who may be able to offer an explanation or solution.