sharetrader
Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    My blended result from 2 accounts is 23% repaid early,

The account with all the older loans has 32% repaid early
    Pity they dont have some sort of feature so when we get pay backs we can do something:
    -An email to say loan paid back and funds are back in account
    -Some sort of auto invest feature so the funds can be invested back in to a loan

At present you need to keep logging in to see funds and available loans

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Pity they dont have some sort of feature so when we get pay backs we can do something:
    -Some sort of auto invest feature so the funds can be invested back in to a loan

Interesting comment Whitt, as I'm actively using 3 x P2P Lenders ( LC, SM & HM ) probably with around 1,000 loans total - the admin created by early loan repayments is increasing - as you say 1) One identifying repayment 2) Reinvesting the funds.

It's not an issue just a realization of a part of P2P investing.

The last 2 weeks I had funds repaid to reinvest but 'stood still' with my invested capital as there was more repayments made and less loans around!

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post

Yes, agree completely, both of these would be very helpful -- and I guess would help LC speed up the filling of loans

I signed up and joined Lending Crowd on the 1st day they opened in December 2015.

These days the majority of my P2P investments are in 'LC' = That's 67% in 'LC' and the rest over Squirrel & Harmoney.

In December 'LC" have been operating for a full 12 months, so wanted to give a little wrap up of things so far.

'LC' just seems to work ( for me! )...

~ Easy to understand Website Interface

~ A growing number of new Loans to invest in ( I average investing in 36 new loans per month )

~ Loan early repayments are at 16.5% of all invested loans

~ # of currently invested in loans = 205

~ NO Writes offs To Date.

~ Arrears - There have been a few, but always repaid within 20 days or so ( currently have my 1st, which has grown now to 33 days overdue )

~ 'LC' Contact Support - The main players are Aedi and Wayne and the responsiveness and support is same day Email or Phone call response = Very Acceptable

~ Since Email \ Text alerts came out ( 1st from Third Party Aaron ) and then 'LC' - Much easier to get into loans = a Great Positive Move

What would I appreciate more from 'LC'??

1) More openness \ willingness to provide ( a little more information about borrower \ loan arrear status ) on the Status of any Loan in Arrears

2) Am happy ( for my needs ) on Current Loan reporting but would like the ability to find and view Online all the Original Loan Details
    ( Currently I take a Screen shot and store - on 'LC' advice.

3) A daily early morning Email to advise on Account Funds Credit status ( ie New overnight Credits \ Available Balance \ Any Closed Loans)

'LC' works and well. Trust has been built ( both ways ) over the last 12 months.
    Last edited by Saamee; 20-11-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    I signed up and joined Lending Crowd on the 1st day they opened in December 2015.

These days the majority of my P2P investments are in 'LC' = That's 67% in 'LC' and the rest over Squirrel & Harmoney.

In December 'LC" have been operating for a full 12 months, so wanted to give a little wrap up of things so far.

'LC' just seems to work ( for me! )...

~ Easy to understand Website Interface

~ A growing number of new Loans to invest in ( I average investing in 36 new loans per month )

~ Loan early repayments are at 16.5% of all invested loans

~ # of currently invested in loans = 205

~ NO Writes offs To Date.

~ Arrears - There have been a few, but always repaid within 20 days or so ( currently have my 1st, which has grown now to 33 days overdue )

~ 'LC' Contact Support - The main players are Aedi and Wayne and the responsiveness and support is same day Email or Phone call response = Very Acceptable

~ Since Email \ Text alerts came out ( 1st from Third Party Aaron ) and then 'LC' - Much easier to get into loans = a Great Positive Move

What would I appreciate more from 'LC'??

1) More openness \ willingness to provide ( a little more information about borrower \ loan arrear status ) on the Status of any Loan in Arrears

2) Am happy ( for my needs ) on Current Loan reporting but would like the ability to find and view Online all the Original Loan Details
    ( Currently I take a Screen shot and store - on 'LC' advice.

3) A daily early morning Email to advise on Account Funds Credit status ( ie New overnight Credits \ Available Balance \ Any Closed Loans)

'LC' works and well. Trust has been built ( both ways ) over the last 12 months.
    Thank you for the wrap up. Very interesting read. Also no write offs so far is very impressive. Really improves confidence in LC. Can u tell us your investment strategy, like do you invest in any and all grades and terms that come your way or are u selective? Also do u prefer to invest the minimum amount of $50 per loan or does it vary depending on your strategy. Your reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKiwi View Post
    Thank you for the wrap up. Very interesting read. Also no write offs so far is very impressive. Really improves confidence in LC. Can u tell us your investment strategy, like do you invest in any and all grades and terms that come your way or are u selective? Also do u prefer to invest the minimum amount of $50 per loan or does it vary depending on your strategy. Your reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi AndyKiwi

Happy to help - I believe it's important to get the benefits of 'LC" out there for those that have not committed this far!

Initially:
    $500 in every loan... ( To build up a basis & profile @ 'LC' )

'LC' rate chart >> https://lendingcrowd.co.nz/howitwork...ees#lc-wrapper

Now:
    Typically >>

Grade = B2 > $100

Grade = B1 > $400 - $600 ( my selected 'sweet spot' ) - rate does not seem to excessive or greedy!

Grade = A2 > $100

Grade = A1 > I do not bother - you may as well put your $$'s in Squirrel @ 9% guaranteed!

As for terms > 36 or 60 months - I'm taking a long term strategy - currently getting $250 \ week Interest from combined P2P investments. So do not mind either Term length.

My long term plan is to keep Investing till I am getting $500 \ week Interest Income every week - then in 9 Years time with NZ Pension have approx $750 \ week income.....

As mentioned above... Currently 16% of all loans @ 'LC' get repaid early.

Currently I spend approx 1.5 to 2 hours a day managing P2P accounts, across 3 x P2P Lenders ( repaid Loans, Reinvesting, Transferring Funds & Requesting Withdrawals etc )

My RAR @ 'LC" = 13.11%

Anything missed or wish to know more... Just Ask!
    Last edited by Saamee; 20-11-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Hi AndyKiwi

Happy to help - I believe it's important to get the benefits of 'LC" out there for those that have not committed this far!

Initially:
    $500 in every loan... ( To build up a basis & profile @ 'LC' )

'LC' rate chart >> https://lendingcrowd.co.nz/howitwork...ees#lc-wrapper

Now:
    Typically >>

Grade = B2 > $100

Grade = B1 > $400 - $600 ( my selected 'sweet spot' ) - rate does not seem to excessive or greedy!

Grade = A2 > $100

Grade = A1 > I do not bother - you may as well put your $$'s in Squirrel @ 9% guaranteed!

As for terms > 36 or 60 months - I'm taking a long term strategy - currently getting $250 \ week Interest from combined P2P investments. So do not mind either Term length.

My long term plan is to keep Investing till I am getting $500 \ week Interest Income every year - then in 9 Years time with NZ Pension have approx $750 \ week income.....

As mentioned above... Currently 16% of all loans @ 'LC' get repaid early.

Currently I spend approx 1.5 to 2 hours a day managing P2P accounts, across 3 x P2P Lenders ( repaid Loans, Reinvesting, Transferring Funds & Requesting Withdrawals etc )

My RAR @ 'LC" = 13.11%

Anything missed or wish to know more... Just Ask!

Wow thanks for all this info. Would be a great help to me and others. A couple more questions. Do you invest in ALL the loans coming your way in your preferred grades or do you ever reject any of them? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much total have u invested in LC so far and how much do you plan to invest eventually? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKiwi View Post
    Wow thanks for all this info. Would be a great help to me and others. A couple more questions. Do you invest in ALL the loans coming your way in your preferred grades or do you ever reject any of them? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much total have u invested in LC so far and how much do you plan to invest eventually? Thanks!

Yes... Just about ALL the loans in my sweet spot coming my way.

If a Borrower takes out Death Cover or the 'LC' security includes a Property > then I invest @ the upper end of the above Limits

You can do the maths easily! > $250 Interest per week ( after RWT ) / 13.11% APR ( annual percentage rate ) = approx 100K invested in P2P currently.
    Last edited by Saamee; 20-11-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Yes... Just about ALL the loans in my sweet spot coming my way.

If a Borrower takes out Death Cover or the 'LC' security includes a Property > then I invest @ the upper end of the above Limits

You can do the maths easily! > $250 Interest per week ( after RWT ) / 13.11% APR ( annual percentage rate ) = approx 100K invested in P2P currently.
    Thank you soon much Saamee. Your info is greatly going to help me. Do keep updating us from time to time. Good luck with your goals.

It's been quiet here for 10 days so thought I'd give it a 'Bump'!

So it's the last day of the month and this month I decided to enter into 32 new loans at LC.

So how does this compare with the previous 3 months of new loans at LC?

OCT - 38

SEP - 43

AUG - 32

Note: There were more loans offered of course - the ones I would have not invested in would have been because of the % Rate offered or the Borrowers details...
    Last edited by Saamee; 30-11-2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling